post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 6:46 pm — post Comments (15)

Today Izzy is seven years old.

She is growing so tall and weighs 58 pounds!

We are celebrating with ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins!

Some presents she recieved for her birthday …

Hanna Andersson outfits from Gram, Jane Ellen, and Jane Ann. Junie B. Jones books from Melanie & Camilla. Various toys and dvds. A princess pillow from Nini. Fun stuff like bath products and a crown from Sarai & Katie.  I am going to redo her room when we do the big room shift.  We are planning a princess room.  With Amanda leaving for OU soon she is giving up her bigger room to Bailey and the smaller room will be her room when she is home for the weekends and also have some of Izzy’s things in it.  Izzy sleeps in our room right now so it should work out fine.

It was a fun birthday!

barbie

Happy 7th birthday to Izzy.

Susan’s last blog post..HAVE BIBLE & PILLOWS – Will Travel

Susan wrote on July 26, 2009 - 9:26 pm

happy birthday to izzy. Hope she had a fabulous day.

(D’s bday today :))

Yours and mine coming up soon! And it’s a big one for me 🙂

BTW, my confession re Izzy has not changed one bit!

Marcia Francois’s last blog post..It starts tomorrow – are you in?

Marcia Francois wrote on July 27, 2009 - 3:59 am

I hope she had a great birthday. I thought about you guys a lot yesterday and we talked about it being Izzy’s birthday. I really can’t believe it’s been 7 years! I remember when she was just a tiny newborn and I was still HUGE pregnant with Gabriel. Now they’re 7 (and almost 7) and getting so big! Gabriel weighs 50something pounds. I doubt he’s as tall as Izzy, though.
I hope your Monday is great! Love you!

Julie wrote on July 27, 2009 - 7:54 am

Happy Birthday Izzy. Have a big piece of cake for me.

yvonne’s last blog post..Time for Some Randomness

yvonne wrote on July 27, 2009 - 9:37 am

Happy Belated Birthday to Izzy!! Hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating 🙂

Stacy’s last blog post..QOTD – Sanitizers

Stacy wrote on July 27, 2009 - 11:54 am

Wow 7! Happy birthday Izzy!

Gail’s last blog post..Status Quo

Gail wrote on July 27, 2009 - 3:35 pm

Happy Birthday Izzy!!! Nothing beats ice cream cake, yum!!!

Whitney’s last blog post..Things Skipped But Not Forgotten

Whitney wrote on July 27, 2009 - 3:53 pm

Happy 7th Birthday to Izzy. I was only thinking about her yesterday. The fact that she is showing such a love for the colour orange makes me think of her more – it’s so precious.

Karen’s last blog post..Symphony Orchestra – great School trip

Karen wrote on July 27, 2009 - 4:22 pm

Happy Birthday Izzy, I hope you had a great day. How are you doing Annie? Are birthdays hard for you? I know that they can be for me sometimes.

Suzi

Suzi Searles’s last blog post..We are camping and Luke is loving it!

Suzi Searles wrote on July 28, 2009 - 2:12 am

I hope she had an awesome birthday!!

Jodi’s last blog post..Menu Plan Monday

Jodi wrote on July 28, 2009 - 2:32 pm

Happy belated Birthday, Izzy!! Hope you had a wonderful time.

Kari

Kari Hayes’s last blog post..Our Great Outdoors Experience in Pictures

Kari Hayes wrote on July 28, 2009 - 4:39 pm

Happy Birthday, Izzy! I remember when YOU were born. My how time flies! I’m sure she had a great birthday and her cake must have surprised her, too.

Love Amanda’s new haircut, and so proud to hear about Emelia learning to sew. She’ll be like her Grandma with her sewing skills. Glad Bailey went to the party. He is growing up, too.

Betty G.

Betty G wrote on July 29, 2009 - 11:44 pm

I have an award for you, come and see!

Jodi’s last blog post..A Major Award

Jodi wrote on July 31, 2009 - 5:49 pm

Happy Belated Birthday, Izzy! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Susanne’s last blog post..Friday’s Fave Five #47

Susanne wrote on August 1, 2009 - 11:50 am

Happy Birthday to all your birthday people this month, but extra hugs to Miss Izzy!!

(())

Julie

Joyful Days’s last blog post..Have Suitcase, Will Travel…

Joyful Days wrote on August 5, 2009 - 9:35 pm