top ten tuesday… june!

June is the busiest month of the year.  I don’t think I have realized that until this year.  I was told by MY MOTHER that I needed to write on the blog more so she would have something to read when she gets bored at work… I suggested she get a facebook and she wasn’t sure she could at her GOVT job.  So, I’m writing on my blog mom, happy? 🙂

Here are the top ten reasons June is busy!

1.  Kids are home for the Summer and excited about that!

2.  My mother’s birthday (June 8).

3.  Matt’s birthday (June 10).

4.  Our anniversary (June 17).

5.  Father’s Day.

6.  Izzy has ESY (summer school/therapy) and although it is one day a week as opposed to every day of the week it makes it busier.  I will be so happy when school starts again.  She misses it.

7.  Amanda is getting ready for OU.  This mainly means working as much as possible to tuck away as much money as she can so she will be free to study study study in the Fall… and also means spending lots of time going on dates with Lorenzo, like tonight’s midnight premier of Transformers.

8.  Matt and Bailey are attempting to build a windmill.  Enough said. Maybe I should check on life insurance.

9.  Emelia is constantly fluttering her social wings.  She’s a butterfly.

10.  It’s hot.  That makes it just seem busy.  Probably the constant flow of swimmers and towels and puddles (oh my!)

and the bonus reason June was busy…

My brother and SIL (whose birthday is also in June (30) ) … went to Vegas last week!

Have a list of 10?  Visit OHAmanda… Her list is about ideas for weddings. She has some great ideas.

Tags: ,

11 Responses to “top ten tuesday… june!”

1. Janna says:

I,too, have realized how busy June truly is. Bizarre, huh?

Janna’s last blog post..Top Ten Reasons Why I Don’t Like Summer (and Summer Doesn’t Like Me)

2. Susan says:

At least it’s filled with great stuff!!!! A windmill?!!!!!! WOW!!

Susan’s last blog post..FATHER’S DAY

3. oh amanda says:

Our December is like that—birthdays and anniversaries every week!

I love your line about Emelia’s wings! Such a cute thought!

oh amanda’s last blog post..Top Ten Creative Wedding Ideas & Traditions

4. That’s like our August!! I hope although it’s busy, you’re having a good time … sounds like you are:)

mandi @ it’s come to this’s last blog post..The t-rex cafe

5. Kim says:

June is busy for you! But lots of fun too. I can imagine the pool stuff mess is a bit like the winter boots and mitten mess in the winter! Never ending. 🙂
    While I am here, can I ask a huge, huge favor? Can you fix my signature on my blog again? 🙂 Maybe if you could do a flourishey type but in black and if you need a contrast color a muted deep red–I love changing my blog design, but I have no idea how you do all these lovely signatures! Thank you muchly…
    *smiles*
    Kim in breezy sunny Seattle

Kim’s last blog post..Simple Monday

6. Stacy says:

Busy is right, but it all sounds like pretty good stuff to make the month fly by! And, aren’t you the sweetest thing, to blog for your mom 🙂

Stacy’s last blog post..Fave of the Moment

7. nancy face says:

Wow, you DO have a busy June! I wonder how a windmill is built, haha! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..Furniture and Foolishness!

8. yvonne says:

June sounds like it is/has been a crazy month–but wonderful.

A WINDMILL–wow!

LOL at your mom–that’s so cute.

yvonne’s last blog post..My Aching Feet

9. Ahhh, yes. Mine are outside right now – making puddles and using towels. (that I JUST washed and put away!) And I know soon – even though I always tell them to dry off completely before coming inside – they’ll be bringing the puddles inside, too.
    *heavy sigh and a tired grin*

Karen@Surviving Motherhood’s last blog post..Swim Day with Big Kids

10. Storm says:

Yes, that is a busy schedule. Keep us up-to-date on the windmill making.

Storm’s last blog post..Happy Leon Day!

11. Gail says:

Your mom reads your blog, how cute is that!
    For birthdays, December is like that for us and ugh, like we need one more thing in December!
    Your mom can read blogs but not be on fb at work?

Gail’s last blog post..“the six o’clock alarm would never ring…”