post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 10:23 pm — post Comments (7)

Another busy week! I really thought that Summer break would mean a less hectic schedule, but that’s just not happening! Anyway, I haven’t really had much chance to “blog” this week… but here’s my fave five:

1.   I saw this post over at Jill’s blog about her nails.  I have been considering getting my nails done again for some time and her post helped push me over the nail edge.  I have had so much trouble typing today with these new things even in short length.  I stopped getting nails when Izzy had her accident so it’s been a while… gonna take some getting used to.  (you are right Jill, it is hard to take a pic of your own hand!)

hands

2.  My favorite day this week was probably Monday!  Even though we were on some kind of crazy chase for the right person or place to be at the University of Oklahoma, it was still fun to walk around the beautiful campus.  We finally were directed to the honors college and joined the scholars program enrollment.  I got to sit in a parent’s meeting while Amanda got all enrolled.  I was mistaken for her sister once and her classmate another time.  I was ok with that.

amandaou

3.  My other bloggy friend Angie gave me a tip about learning to run effortlessly.  That’s kind of a joke to me, but still a goal for this year.  I am happy to report that after about a week of using her method today was actually invigorating.  I took Bailey and his friend Christian with me and actually out ran them a time or two.  The first time I went it was awful! So I am hopeful I will be able to do this!  Thanks Ang!

4.  I saw this recipe for Chicken Divan over at OHAmanda… and I can’t do a post without food in it!

5.  These shoes!  They are so comfy and even cute!

9459-blk-pl

That’s my five. Visit Susanne to share yours.

I love the nails. I miss getting mine done. Since the second child came, I just don’t have time. I’m hoping that once he starts school in the fall that will free me up a bit.
Those shoes are cute! Where did you get those??
And both of you are gorgeous! It makes sense for anyone to think you are sisters 🙂

chupieandjsmama’s last blog post..The Little Man strikes again

chupieandjsmama wrote on June 6, 2009 - 8:09 am

Cute nails!! I have mine done, and right now instead of a traditional french manicure, they have a purple tip. So cute!

Jodi’s last blog post..8th Grade Graduation

Jodi wrote on June 6, 2009 - 9:00 pm

I’ve thought about getting nails so many times but I don’t know if I could stand it. I can’t even stand it when my own get to a certain length. LOL.

Very exciting about Amanda registering for university. They do grow up don’t they?

Susanne’s last blog post..Say It Isn’t So!

Susanne wrote on June 7, 2009 - 1:32 pm

So your nails look great – look at you sassy college chick!! hahaha I am sure Amanda LOVED that 🙂 and I need the running guide – it’s beach season and I am sooo not ready!!!

dena wrote on June 7, 2009 - 9:49 pm

I never knew the words “run effortlessly” could be put together in a sentence! I run 6 mornings a week with Kris and Zach, but I’d rather be sleeping in or blogging, tee hee! 😉

Your nails look so pretty! Hope you get used to working with them! I’ve never had mine done…I just trim them to keep them out of my way because they bug me when they grow, haha! Those shoes are the cutest! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..Good Junk!

nancy face wrote on June 8, 2009 - 6:45 am

Beautiful nails.

I hope Amanda has a great time at university. Isn’t it exciting. (and who wouldn’t mistake you for her sister ; )

Running “effortlessly” sounds impossible to me.

yvonne’s last blog post..WILL THE “LASTS” EVER END???

yvonne wrote on June 9, 2009 - 6:13 am

There’s a way to run effortlessly? I’m not sure that would work for me, but what is it!

All registered for college, very exciting!

Gail’s last blog post..“If everybody had an ocean….”

Gail wrote on June 11, 2009 - 6:19 pm