my four graduates…

Senior graduate & Valedictorian Amanda!

amanda-grad

9th grade graduate Bailey!

bailey-grad1

Elementary graduate Emelia!

emelia-grad

Kindergarten graduate Isabelle!

isabelle

So Summer begins.  Tomorrow.

Tags: , , , ,

8 Responses to “my four graduates…”

1. Gail says:

Wow, milestones all around! Great pictures and I know you’re proud of all of them. Summer break is always such a good thing!

Gail’s last blog post..“The tide is high but I’m holding on”

2. Joyful Days says:

Now you certainly couldn’t have planned it that way! How cool is that. And what a great looking crew.

(())

Julie

Joyful Days’s last blog post..midwest squall

3. Betty G says:

It is so wonderful to watch your 4 kids growing up. Congrats to each one on their graduation. Such beautiful kids, too!
    Congrats to Amanda for being Valedictorian. That is quite an honor.

We just got back from 2 weeks away from home. Went to Ed’s old high school in rural Arkansas. Presented a Leadership award to a 2009 graduate. (Chosen by his teachers) Had Ed’s 40th Class Reunion this past Sat. It was all so fun.

Went to visit Becky & family in Memphis. Had a great time visiting and taking pictures, plus LOTS of hugs and kisses! We loved it all. Got home late last night.

Betty G.

4. Kat says:

Happy Memoril Day sweet friend!

Great photos of all 4 kids. I know you’re proud of them.

I’ve had fun catching up with you tonight.

Hugs!
    Kat

Kat’s last blog post..YIPPEE!

5. KC says:

you have some beautiful girls and a handsome young man there.. congrats to them all. WOW summer. My kids go to school till June 4.

KC’s last blog post..Weekend Recap on hold.

6. Sheryl says:

Wow congrats and kudos to all of them!! Hi-5’s to your valedictorian!! Are you still picking up buttons from having four super graduates? ;p

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* Taking the Challenge…What Does it Mean? *~

7. nancy face says:

Amanda made such an amazing and marvelous accomplishment! Bailey is looking so grown up! What a beautiful picture of Emelia! Hooray for Izzy! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..Something Lousy!

8. dena says:

OMG – I didn’t realize we had four grads on our hands this year!!!
    They all look fantastic!!!