post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 6:26 pm — post Comments (8)

Senior graduate & Valedictorian Amanda!

amanda-grad

9th grade graduate Bailey!

bailey-grad1

Elementary graduate Emelia!

emelia-grad

Kindergarten graduate Isabelle!

isabelle

So Summer begins.  Tomorrow.

Wow, milestones all around! Great pictures and I know you’re proud of all of them. Summer break is always such a good thing!

Gail’s last blog post..“The tide is high but I’m holding on”

Gail wrote on May 22, 2009 - 10:04 am

Now you certainly couldn’t have planned it that way! How cool is that. And what a great looking crew.

(())

Julie

Joyful Days’s last blog post..midwest squall

Joyful Days wrote on May 23, 2009 - 9:11 pm

It is so wonderful to watch your 4 kids growing up. Congrats to each one on their graduation. Such beautiful kids, too!
Congrats to Amanda for being Valedictorian. That is quite an honor.

We just got back from 2 weeks away from home. Went to Ed’s old high school in rural Arkansas. Presented a Leadership award to a 2009 graduate. (Chosen by his teachers) Had Ed’s 40th Class Reunion this past Sat. It was all so fun.

Went to visit Becky & family in Memphis. Had a great time visiting and taking pictures, plus LOTS of hugs and kisses! We loved it all. Got home late last night.

Betty G.

Betty G wrote on May 25, 2009 - 2:23 pm

Happy Memoril Day sweet friend!

Great photos of all 4 kids. I know you’re proud of them.

I’ve had fun catching up with you tonight.

Hugs!
Kat

Kat’s last blog post..YIPPEE!

Kat wrote on May 25, 2009 - 10:41 pm

you have some beautiful girls and a handsome young man there.. congrats to them all. WOW summer. My kids go to school till June 4.

KC’s last blog post..Weekend Recap on hold.

KC wrote on May 26, 2009 - 3:12 pm

Wow congrats and kudos to all of them!! Hi-5’s to your valedictorian!! Are you still picking up buttons from having four super graduates? ;p

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* Taking the Challenge…What Does it Mean? *~

Sheryl wrote on May 26, 2009 - 5:36 pm

Amanda made such an amazing and marvelous accomplishment! Bailey is looking so grown up! What a beautiful picture of Emelia! Hooray for Izzy! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..Something Lousy!

nancy face wrote on May 27, 2009 - 8:09 am

OMG – I didn’t realize we had four grads on our hands this year!!!
They all look fantastic!!!

dena wrote on May 27, 2009 - 10:20 pm