Amanda’s Baccalaureate

Today was Amanda’s Baccalaureate.  It was a short, sweet service.

Here she is with her forever friend Tiffany.  They played basketball together all throughout Junior High.

amanda-tiff

You can pick Amanda out of the crowd, she’s the one with the white gown and blue collar!

group

Amanda, Tiffany & moi!

aat

Mom, Amanda and moi again!

Amanda with her friend Jessamine, they are planning to room together at the University of Oklahoma this Fall!  She is a Salutorian.

amanda-jess

amanda-grad-pic-23

Tags: ,

14 Responses to “Amanda’s Baccalaureate”

1. Sonya says:

Awww Annie, how bittersweet! Amanda is such a beautiful girl and I know she’s gonna do well in the future! Happy Graduation to her!

Sonya’s last blog post..Missing Mike

2. Stacy says:

Wonderful pictures! Congrats to Amanda, and to her mom and dad too, what a happy accomplishment 🙂

Stacy’s last blog post..Weekend Snapshots

3. Susan says:

Coweta’s baccalaureate was held at our church today at 3.

Congratulations to Amanda!!!!!

Susan’s last blog post..JACQUE’S FRIENDS & FUN IN FLORIDA

4. Michelle says:

Congrats to Amanda! What an honor!

Michelle’s last blog post..Grains of Gratitude

5. Sheryl Fortner Thornton says:

It’s hard to believe she’s old enough to graduate. I guess that makes us old too, huh? Not at heart though.
    I am so inspired by the mommy that you are, Annie. I pray I can do the job God has blessed me with, as well as you are.
    I Love You,
    Sheryl

6. Joyful Days says:

Congratulations, Amanda!! You both looks so lovely, Annie.

Blessings,

Julie

Joyful Days’s last blog post..Computer Screen Germs

7. Congratulations to Amanda!! What a wonderful accomplishment 🙂

chupieandjsmama’s last blog post..An Interview with my son about food allergies

8. nancy face says:

It’s amazing to me that even though I’ve never met Amanda, I am so proud of her! Achieving Valedictorian is such an awesome accomplishment! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..The moon is WHERE?

9. Susanne says:

Congratulations Amanda! May God direct your footsteps as you start this exciting new part of your life.

Susanne’s last blog post..Friday’s Fave Five #37

10. Julie says:

Congratulations, Amanda!! You are so beautiful and grown up! I’m super proud of you.

Love you all!

Julie (Gigi)

11. yvonne says:

Congratulations to Amanda. I didn’t know the U.S. still did Baccalaureates–I haven’t been to one since 1988 when Stephen graduated from High School.

I hope Amanda has a wonderful experience this year at the University of Oklahoma

yvonne’s last blog post..Mother’s Day–Post is a Week Late

12. KC says:

OH wow Annie.. your baby is all grown up.. so beautiful and so smart.. you must be so proud.. big congrats

KC’s last blog post..Weekend Recap May 15-17, 2009 somewhat Wordless Wednesday Style

13. Suzi Searles says:

Wow, how can it be that you are a mom to a graduate? It’s a weird feeling isn’t, they grow up so fast. You must be so proud of Amanda she did a great job in High School and I hope and pray that she will continue to do well in College.

Great pics!

Suzi

Suzi Searles’s last blog post..Our Sweet Daughter Natalie is Marrying the Man of Her Dreams Joshua Thomure!

14. Gail says:

Congratulations to Amanda! That is quite an accomplishment, for all of you!

Gail’s last blog post..“The tide is high but I’m holding on”