izzy’s makeover…

Saturday Matt and I ran an errand and while we were gone I got a picture text from Emelia… iz-makeoverApparently they played makeover while we were gone… Amanda suggested Izzy start wearing makeup to school, but also thought maybe a little less lipstick.  I agree she looks gorgeous, but think we’ll stick with the natural look for at least a few more years.

Izzy is still pushing the orange thing.  She apparently loves oranges to eat too.  I just can’t imagine why she is so into orange 🙂 !!! I think of Texas or OSU when I see orange… reminds me of the post on auto insurance quotes Texas I need to finish.

Tags: , ,

8 Responses to “izzy’s makeover…”

1. nancy face says:

Awww…cute Izzy! Emelia is a fun sister! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..A Burp-day on Mother’s Day?

2. Susan says:

My younger daughter went through an “orange” phase when she was about 7 or 8. Interesting. She looks lovely, but she is lovely a la natural, too.

Susan’s last blog post..STRAWBERRY PATCH

3. Michelle says:

aaaw what sweet sisers!

Michelle’s last blog post..Special Exposure Wednesday

4. OMG Annie, she looks so grown up! And yes she looks pretty, but I don’t blame you for wanting to keep her little for a few more years. I love that they played “makeover” though. With only having boys, I don’t get that kind of girly fun at our house 🙂

chupieandjsmama’s last blog post..Food Allergy Safety and Food Allergy Week

5. Sisters are the best! 😀 We’ve missed you guys!

Tammy and Parker’s last blog post..A Circle of Seasons

6. Jodi says:

She’s a cutie! Makeovers are fun… just wish I had some little girls.

Jodi’s last blog post..Tasty Thursday

7. oh amanda says:

She is always beautiful!!

oh amanda’s last blog post..I HATE CANCER

8. Joyful Days says:

She’s gorgeous with or without the make up, but what a fun thing for them to do together. Makeovers are a blast.

Joyful Days’s last blog post..Computer Screen Germs