post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 3:01 am — post Comments (11)

prom

Awwww, she is so beautiful! That color looks fantastic on her. 🙂

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..Birthday Invite

Dawn’s Daily Life wrote on April 22, 2009 - 3:41 am

Oh Annie, she is just so gorgeous! I love her dress. Purple is my favorite color and she looks just stunning in it. They are such a cute couple.

chupieandjsmama’s last blog post..Menu Plan Monday & it’s finally spring (in pictures)

chupieandjsmama wrote on April 22, 2009 - 7:13 am

Oh, what a beautiful picture! I hope they had a fabulous time! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..Why’s Nancy Face grinning like a fool?

nancy face wrote on April 22, 2009 - 7:19 am

beautieful!!!!!!!

KC’s last blog post..~WW~Spring Break 09 Recap Day #3(Easter part 1)

KC wrote on April 22, 2009 - 8:10 am

She looks so beautiful–hope she had a wonderful time.

yvonne’s last blog post..Keeping Perspective

yvonne wrote on April 22, 2009 - 8:23 am

What a cute couple! Her dress looks perfect and I hope they had a great time. I’d love to see pictures a little closer up… my eyes are getting “older.”

Hope you are enjoying this 90 F. weather today. HOT!!!!

Betty

Betty G wrote on April 22, 2009 - 12:56 pm

She looks so pretty!

I can’t believe it’s prom time and then graduation…..big changes ahead for y’all!

Gail’s last blog post..“They say it’s your birthday”

Gail wrote on April 22, 2009 - 7:05 pm

She is so gorgeous. Just like her mama!!

Joyful Days’s last blog post..Daybook…April 20, 2009

Joyful Days wrote on April 22, 2009 - 10:13 pm

Great picture, she looks gorgeous! Love that color on her 🙂

Stacy wrote on April 23, 2009 - 11:27 am

Awesome Pic. Sorry I have been out of it for a while, I have caught up with your previous posts. Sorry to hear about your laptop. Although I know you got it fixed, it must have been awfully frustrating…

Flyinfox_SATX’s last blog post..My how things change……

Flyinfox_SATX wrote on April 23, 2009 - 12:07 pm

She looks beautiful. Her dress really suits her!

Susanne wrote on April 23, 2009 - 3:06 pm