It’s Easter.

easter2

easter3

easter11

See Amanda & Emelia’s hair <Lauren>… I gave them a version of your cute side bun for church today.  It was raining which we were very happy to see considering the ongoing fires… so there was no reason to straighten hair to get wet, right?

Several people have asked about my “job…” so I thought I would explain it.  Remember I mentioned doing CAD’s for the oil sites over the last year?  The person I had worked for was partners with some engineers and others.  There were some unfortunate things going on including embezzlement that led him to break away from the partners and start fresh with honest people.  That’s where I enter the scene.  🙂  … Anyway, I have gone from doing a few cads here and there to basically working full time or more.  I go into the office pretty much daily to print spill plans, I have developed a new original spill plan, figured out all the formulas for berms etc.   I guess all that math in college has paid off a little.  We are turning in our first batch of 30ish spill plans this week so the heat is ON!  I am a little nervous and have checked and rechecked my work.  I hired bailey to do input for me and he did a pretty good job.  I unfortunately am the only one who knows how to do CADs so I’m still left to do them along with everything else, but am excited about  the job in general and even though it’s hard work I have really been enjoying it.

p.s.  I’ve lost 20 pounds!!!!

Tags: ,

11 Responses to “It’s Easter.”

1. Joyful Days says:

Happy Easter, Annie!!

Congrats on the job and the 20 pounds gone!!!

Blessings,

Julie

Joyful Days’s last blog post..He Is Risen, Indeed

2. yvonne says:

Thanks for explaining the job–and good luck.

Happy Easter.

Wow–20 pounds is great.

yvonne’s last blog post..Graduation Day and a Special Treat

3. Yes, thanks for explaining about the job (still don’t know what CADs are and whatnot, but I get the gist of it :)) and wow, congrats on those 20 pounds – awesome!!!

Marcia Francois’s last blog post..Giveaway to help you and your business grow

4. Jodi says:

Congrats on the weight loss!

Jodi’s last blog post..Monday Meme’s

5. Susanne says:

Everybody looks so wonderful for Easter. Very springy with the flowers!

20lbs! Way to go!

Susanne’s last blog post..Friday’s Fave Five #32

6. Susan says:

20 lbs!!! Yeah for you.

Susan’s last blog post..HE IS GOD

7. 20 pounds? wow good for you!
    Glad you are enjoying your job!

nice Easter pics! love the hair;)

palmtreefanatic’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday- Chucke Cheese

8. Gail says:

Great Easter pictures! I don’t think any of mine turned out too good.
    And yay for 20 lbs! I seriously need to do that but can never seem to get past 5.

Gail’s last blog post..“The answer my friend is blowing in the wind”

9. nancy face says:

20 POUNDS? Wow, I’m super impressed! I’ve gained a few with all our birthdays and celebrations and stuff lately, but it’s really been fun to eat some yummy junk for a change, haha! 😀

I love the girls’ hair with the pretty flowers in it! You did a beautiful job on it! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..Fun Easter Stuff!

10. KC says:

HI Annie.. the job sounds great and Woo Hoo on the 20 pounds.
    The kids look as lovely as ever in the Easter pictures..

KC’s last blog post..~WW~Spring Break 09 Recap Day #3(Easter part 1)

11. Irene says:

Great news! This is so good Annie, well done!

Irene’s last blog post..Gardening in Greece…via Munich