post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 6:06 pm — post Comments (6)

Better late than never…  It’s been a crazy full of tons of work kinda week!

Izzy was not feeling well several days this week so she got to go to work with me.  She seemed to enjoy getting out with me and I enjoyed having her with me too.

My first favorite thing from this week was our house and the homes of our family members in Choctaw being spared from the fire.  Matt and I drove around this afternoon and looked at a lot of damage.  It was so sad to see so many houses burned down to the ground.  There were many news reporters and lots of traffic out looking.

img00297

Next is the cute outfit Gram ordered for Izzy to wear for Easter!  I heart Hanna Andersson!  Thanks Gram!

easterdress

My third favorite thing of this week was the scale reading today!  Apparently working a lot does wonders for losing weight :)!

Weekends!  I’m so happy it’s Friday night and hope to sleep past six a.m. tomorrow.  I have work to do over the weekend, but I have a good handle on what needs to be done!

5.easter

Easter!  Amanda wants to dye eggs tomorrow.  We’ll have a Easter Egg Hunt and a delicious ham dinner (yay mom!)… Church on Sunday and a special service Sunday night!  It’s about way more than running around finding coordinating outfits for all the kids 🙂 !  Hope you all have a blessed and wonderful Easter weekend.

p.s. Thank you Haley and Nancy Face for the cute Easter cards!

Visit Susanne for more fave fives.

Sorry about all the horrible fires, but so glad you guys are o.k.

Cute Easter dress.

Have a wonderful Easter.

yvonne’s last blog post..A LITTLE UPDATE

yvonne wrote on April 10, 2009 - 9:19 pm

Hi Annie! That Hannah Anderson dress is adorable-Izzy will look fabulous in it.

Hey! I didn’t know you were working–is this something new?

I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend.
*smiles*
Kim

kim’s last blog post..Good Friday

kim wrote on April 10, 2009 - 11:51 pm

Hello Annie!
I hope Izzy gets better too. Wishing you Peace, Love and Joy this Easter and always. Sweet kisses,
Irene

Irene’s last blog post..Kathy Ireland on life and faith

Irene wrote on April 11, 2009 - 6:55 am

I’m so grateful that your home was spared. Izzy’s outfit is super adorable! We’re coloring eggs today, too! Yay, I’m glad your card arrived! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..Zach’s Eagle Scout project…HOOT!

nancy face wrote on April 11, 2009 - 7:37 am

I’m so glad that the fires didn’t reach your home. Praying for those who were affected!

Hope Izzy is feeling better soon. That outfit will look adorable on her.

Susanne’s last blog post..Friday’s Fave Five #32

Susanne wrote on April 11, 2009 - 10:48 am

Hi Annie

I’ve been a bad blog friend lately. Shame on me, but life has been crazy, but in a good way. I’ve had fun catching up with you though. Gosh, I didn’t even know you were working now. Good for you. Izzy Bear’s Easter dress is adorable!

Happy Easter too you and your family.

Hugs!