post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 9:48 pm — post Comments (7)

Grass Fires

Driving home from work today I saw lots of smoke very close to our home.  After dinner I took some movies back to Blockbuster and saw lots of areas being evacuated in our area.  There were sheriff’s standing in the front of Blockbuster on radios.  My brother and his family were evacuated from their home.  Bailey’s friend’s home was burned.  Emelia’s friend from school’s home was burned down.

Matt and Bailey sprayed the roof for a while, they keep showing homes that have burned down from flying embers…

The kids are afraid to go to sleep.  I’m going to check the smoke alarms and go get some work done!

I’m praying for those that have lost their homes to be comforted. I’m also praying that God will surround your home with a Hedge of Protection against any flying embers and fire.

Love in Christ,
Suzi

Suzi Searles’s last blog post..Luke is Home Again And Doing Better All The Time!

Suzi Searles wrote on April 10, 2009 - 4:21 am

wow!!!
I am praying to. May God Bless and protect your home!

palmtreefanatic’s last blog post..A must try it recipe

palmtreefanatic wrote on April 10, 2009 - 6:32 am

OMgosh! I thought my dad told me it had rained there a lot last week. I’m shocked at all the fires! That’s terrible.

Did MIke and Terri get to go back home yet?

I will be praying for all of them. And of course, I will be praying that you and yours are protected from the fires. Yuck!

love you
julie

julie wrote on April 10, 2009 - 7:38 am

Oh, that is horrible. I pray that God will protect your family and your home. I also pray that he will give peace to those that have suffered loss at this time.

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..Grilling Goodness

Dawn’s Daily Life wrote on April 10, 2009 - 8:25 am

Oh my goodness. Annie praying you will have God’s protection and all be safe and sound as well as your home. And praying they get the fires out quickly!

Susanne’s last blog post..Friday’s Fave Five #32

Susanne wrote on April 10, 2009 - 11:18 am

Oh, no! I had no idea. That is so very sad for the people whose homes were lost.

nancy face’s last blog post..Zach’s Eagle Scout project…HOOT!

nancy face wrote on April 11, 2009 - 7:34 am

We kept thinking of you guys as we were hearing this news and praying for you.

Susan’s last blog post..PASSOVER