mia

I’ve been a little busy lately… the oil spill plan business has taken a different turn and I’ve been in the trenches trying to help get things going which has meant a lot of computer work! This makes it almost impossible to do fun computer stuff because of time and other things that need to be done… but it should get better soon and it is a blessing because I can do it on my own schedule and a lot of it at home.

Spring Break is over. A blink and we will be entering Summer break! Time is going faster and faster. As the end of this school year comes closer and closer I am amazed to realize I have a daughter graduating from high school. I’m so proud of her. She is really a great girl in every way!

We started our plantings for the square foot garden. They are all sprouting well, I’m excited to see how it produces. We’ve planted tons of good stuff!

Obama spoke tonight which pre-empted Biggest Loser and AI. UGH!

I’ve spent the past two afternoons working, and hopefully will be able to stay home tomorrow and catch up around here.

We’ve been walking, I went running a few times… but my heel/ankle injury from falling really hurts to run (or walk) on! We walked forever tonight. I’m pooped!

That’s all for now.

Tags: ,

9 Responses to “mia”

1. Suzi Searles says:

I will pray right now for God to reach down and touch your ankle so that you can get back to walking without pain.

Suzi

Suzi Searles’s last blog post..All About Luke! Update, Birthday Pictures and a Video!

2. I just started reading the book “All New Square Foot Gardening” this morning. Too funny! Hope your garden takes off. Can’t wait for pix 🙂

chupieandjsmama’s last blog post..Lunch anyone?

3. Stacy says:

Busy is good sometimes, glad things are going well. I’d love to have a garden but we have zero space. I’m going to try a couple of things, maybe, in large pots on my deck. Hope yours does well, can’t wait to see and hear about it 🙂

Take it easy on that ankle and let it heal 🙂

Stacy’s last blog post..Weekend Snapshots

4. yvonne says:

Congrats on the garden.

Time is going much too quickly.

Hope the ankle gets better soon.

yvonne’s last blog post..SO GLAD WE WENT

5. Gail says:

Yeah, you should take pics of the garden as y’all go along!
    I’ve been trying to be regular with walking again; hubby runs so we go to a park with a track on it so we can each do whatever we want. I’d like to be able to run but really don’t like it and my foot injury from last summer still bothers me!
    Ah, mom of a senior and yes it will be graduation time soon! It’s hard to believe when it’s the first one.

Gail’s last blog post..“All I wanna do is have some fun”

6. nancy face says:

I’m sorry your ankle is still painful! 🙁

I’m so frustrated that I haven’t been able to exercise at all for over a week. I have a sinus infection which brought with it a HORRIBLE headache which I’ve had for two weeks now. I’m getting a bit better, but it will be hard to get back into the routine of working out daily.

Jeepers, listen to me whining! 😉

nancy face’s last blog post..Rusha busha…

7. In this economy, busy is good! Glad to hear that everything is going well for you. You should post pics of the garden. I would love to see how they grow.

Congrats on the daughter’s graduation…you should be proud of her and she should also be proud.

Flyinfox_SATX’s last blog post..Things I have Learned…..

8. KATIE LAUREN says:

THREE CHEER TO MISS AMANDA, SHE IS ALSO ONE OF THE VALEDICTORIANS IN HER SENIOR CLASS!!!!!!!! AND A VERY VERY SPECIAL COUSIN TO ME AND SARAI WE LOVE HER LOTS!!!!YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!