post Category: top 10 tues — mylifeasannie @ 3:36 am — post Comments (8)

In honor of St. Patrick’s Day… which only means “wear green or get pinched” to me and not even that since I’m a grownup.  I do love green though.  It’s almost my favorite color.  I think it ranks about third, or fourth on the list of favorite colors.  White, Pink, Black, then GREEN.  When you finish here go visit Izzy’s blog… I added her progress report this morning!

Here are ten of my favorite green things in no particular order…

1.  My birthstone. Peridot.

2.  Money. Duh.

money

3.  grass and stuff…

4.  guacomole! YUM.

guac

5.  Matt’s eyes… (they are very pretty green with specks of brown.)

eyes

6.  broccoli!

broccoli

7.  these.

mandm1mmmandm

8.  Although it’s not my favorite gum… it’s mom’s favorite so I’ll include it (I’m running out of green things).

gum

9.  green lights.  (green means GO!)

greenlight

10.  (finally!)  For some reason my IE has “not responded” three times while trying to post this!!! But I am persistant! I have to finish some postings like this for Argentina travel.

iced green tea at Panera Bread!

tea

If you want to share your top ten list about anything… visit my pal OHAmanda!

That was fun.

Susan’s last blog post..St. Patricks Dinner Party

Susan wrote on March 17, 2009 - 10:07 am

You can keep your guacomole, but can I come and share the green M&Ms with you???
I was chuckling to myself about the whole “wearing green” thing today. It was so important to me as a kid – didn’t want to get pinched in school, you know. But now I don’t have a single green thing on, and I’m OK with it!
Of course, if I eat some of those M&Ms, I can say I have something green IN me. Does that count? *grin*

Karen’s last blog post..What’s on Your Mind ’09? – Psalm Edition

Karen wrote on March 17, 2009 - 10:42 am

I LOVE THIS–what a clever idea. I love guacamole and emeralds. I also love ANY COLOR of M&M’s ; )

yvonne’s last blog post..I COULDN’T BE HAPPIER

yvonne wrote on March 17, 2009 - 11:11 am

Guacamole. YUM. and “duh” made me LOL!

oh amanda’s last blog post..Top Ten Tuesday: The New House

oh amanda wrote on March 17, 2009 - 12:30 pm

Love your list! I did a list of green things too…..great minds I tell ya! 🙂 And…..as I read your post and type this, I’m eating some freshly made guacamole…yum! 🙂

Deanne’s last blog post..Top Ten Tuesday – Green Things

Deanne wrote on March 17, 2009 - 2:13 pm

The green tea looks divine! I”ll have to try it!

Staci Brown’s last blog post..Top Ten Tuesday

Staci Brown wrote on March 17, 2009 - 7:56 pm

That is some fun green stuff…especially the guacamole! I can never get too much of its green yummy-ness! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..Rusha busha…

nancy face wrote on March 23, 2009 - 7:20 am