post Category: family — mylifeasannie @ 8:06 am — post Comments (16)

The 50th Anniversary Party for my parents went really well.  Almost perfect.  The weather was beautiful.  The place we had the party looked beautiful.  It was all really really nice.  My parents renewed their vows.  It was really sweet.  A lot of people showed up which was great.

Here’s a pic of mom and dad … aren’t they cute?

momanddad

Here’s one of some of us …

group

Instead of a guest book… I got this frame and had this mat cut for signatures.  I thought it turned out really pretty.

frame

This was in the entrance ….

welcome

parentstoast

I love them… I’m glad they had a special day.

It was wonderful! I am so happy for Gramma and Papa!
It was nice to see everyone!
It is awesome to have such wonderful role models to look up to!

I hope Jeff and I make it 50+ years!

You did a great job putting the whole thing together! It was great!

<3 Toni

Toni wrote on March 8, 2009 - 11:19 pm

SOOO sweet!!! Happy 50th to your parents. What a wonderful day to celebrate. Here’s to 50 more 🙂

chupieandjsmama’s last blog post..How to control your allergies

chupieandjsmama wrote on March 9, 2009 - 6:49 am

Oh wow – congrats to your mom and dad on their 50th – they are VERY cute 🙂

Marcia, Organising Queen’s last blog post..F-r-e-e Teleseminar – How to organise ANY space

Marcia, Organising Queen wrote on March 9, 2009 - 6:50 am

50 years!!! What an inspiration!! You did an awesome job Annie!! Happy Monday!

Jodi’s last blog post..Monday Meme’s

Jodi wrote on March 9, 2009 - 7:25 am

I think 50 years is so amazing. Hooray for them. Glad it was a wonderful celebration, annie.

And, yes, they are very cute ; )

yvonne’s last blog post..Let’s Get Ready to Rumble–I Mean Ramble

yvonne wrote on March 9, 2009 - 11:42 am

It all looks wonderful Annie! They are very cute, you’re right 🙂 We had a 50th anniversary party for my parents a while back, and I’m so glad we did. I still miss my mom every day, but I loved knowing that she and my dad were married for so long.

Have a great day!

Stacy wrote on March 9, 2009 - 1:05 pm

How special and nice!!! Love all the pictures especially the one of your family.

Susan’s last blog post..ANOTHER MEME

Susan wrote on March 9, 2009 - 3:26 pm

What a special celebration that was! I’m glad to hear everything turned out so well; and what a beautiful family picture!

Michelle’s last blog post..Johnson’s 50th Anniversary

Michelle wrote on March 9, 2009 - 9:34 pm

Beautiful! This is so touching. My grandparents have been married for 64 years now. Your parents are precious! You are such a great daughter, making their day do special for them. Hugs Annie.

Jenileigh’s last blog post..Pray for Aiden

Jenileigh wrote on March 10, 2009 - 1:34 am

They are a great inspiration to all of us. I feel privileged to know them. The party was great and the place was absolutely beautiful. I loved seeing all the old pictures you put together and knowing that your Mom and Dad looked so CUTE back when they met and married. They are even more handsome/beautiful today! Thanks for including Ed and I in the celebration.

I love your family picture and all the other pictures as well.

Betty G.

Betty G wrote on March 10, 2009 - 1:15 pm

ME AND SARAI HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AT NENE AND PA 50TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY ,THEY ARE SUCH WONDERFUL ROLE MODELS EVEN IF PA TEASE ME , I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, XOXOXOXO KATIE LAUREN

KATIE LAUREN wrote on March 10, 2009 - 11:06 pm

Cute 🙂 Happy 50th to your parents!!
You have such a cute family, you look like you could be one of the kids 😉
I love the idea of signing the mat for the picture. That’s what my husband and I did for our wedding and I LOVE having it!

Whitney’s last blog post..It’s A…..

Whitney wrote on March 12, 2009 - 8:20 am

It looks like it all turned out great and they are cute! Good pictures. That will be a special memory!

Gail’s last blog post..“I can’t stand the rain, against my window…”

Gail wrote on March 12, 2009 - 1:35 pm

what an inspiration to us all!
Blessings to them!

palmtreefanatic’s last blog post..FRIDAYS FEAST

palmtreefanatic wrote on March 13, 2009 - 6:50 am

Congratulations to your parents! So wonderful! I loved seeing all the pictures, and you look so beautiful in your jacket! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..The perils of Penelope!

nancy face wrote on March 13, 2009 - 8:28 am

What a wonderful post – congrats to your Mum and Dad (My son is called Joe!). You all look gorgeous – what a fab sense of style you have Annie…make me over do! And your children look fab – I can’t believe Emelia is 11!

PrayingKaren wrote on March 14, 2009 - 8:47 pm