top ten

toptentuesday

I’m linking up with my bloggy buddy OHAmanda again this week for her top ten…  She has a list of her top ten favorite books.   If I were to do my top ten favorite books it would be very similar to her list…  except I didn’t like the third twilight book quite as much as the fourth and I could have done without hearing Jacob’s voice.  Weird how some people liked Jacob and some just didn’t.

My list again is neither original or interesting… but necessary to propel me into the day!

Top ten things I will be doing today rather than hanging out on the world wide web… (in no particular order)

1.  work work work. ugh.

2.  make a meal plan for the week.

3.  buy food.

4.  get izzy to school.

5.  work some more.

6.  play scrabble on my blackberry.  do laundry.

7.  start dinner early.

8.  feed iz

9.  run errands

10.  try to get it ALL done!

9 Responses to “top ten”

1. AmyG says:

Sounds like a busy day for you! I hope you can tackle your list pretty quickly!

AmyG’s last blog post..Top Ten Tuesday

2. lauren says:

I loved the third book…and I hated Jacob’s part in the 4th book.

lauren’s last blog post..what’s lauren happy about?: Disneyland Edition

3. yvonne says:

Love the “try to get it all done”. I should put that on my “To do” list.

yvonne’s last blog post..Trip to Indiana

4. oh amanda says:

You didn’t like the Jacob part? *sigh* Well, since I didn’t like Edward until the 4th one, I liked hearing it. Plus, I kinda liked hearing more about the wolf pack.

Anyway, girl—get on your to do list! 😉

oh amanda’s last blog post..Top Ten Tuesday: Books So Good I Read ‘Em In One Day

5. good luck with your list! I still haven’t completed stuff from mine last week

Heather @ Domestic Extraordinaire’s last blog post..Tuesday’s Top Ten-The Awareness Edition

6. Janna says:

I hear that there are real people that actually get all of their laundry done. I, however, am not one of them – nor have I ever met any of them!

Janna’s last blog post..Top Ten Tuesday

7. Cathy says:

Not necessarily a fun list, but a necessary one I guess.

Cathy’s last blog post..Top Ten Favorite Places I’d like to Visit for the 1st time or again.

8. nancy face says:

I don’t like Jacob’s parts either!

nancy face’s last blog post..What’s Nancy Face happy about?

9. Gail says:

LOL! So which was it, scrabble or laundry? The laundry will always be there you know!

Gail’s last blog post..Before the Dawn…..(giveaway)