1. Marshalls…. and Napoleon’s Deli. Emelia and I ran errands today… bought groceries… but first stopped by Napoleon’s Deli after I read on FB that one of my friends would drive like two hours and it was their fav. place. I had driven by many times and never stopped so I did today and it was delish! I will be going back. The owners are french and have strong accents. The sandwich was really good. Emelia got soup and loved it. She finished my sandwich and wanted to stop on our way home for another. (we didn’t). Anyway, I heart Marshall’s too. Just a great place to find a good deal or something neat. Today I found Ralph lauren polo nightshirts on the sale rack for $5 each. A six pack of polo socks for $3. Emelia got a hot pink hat for $2 and a pack of day of the week mudd brand undies for $2. Good stuff!
2. Blackberry messenger. When I was at lunch with Miki she showed me how to put her pin code in and link to her… it’s cool and a lot more convenient than texting. Now everyone needs to get blackberries!
3. Coming home to a clean kitchen. Amanda so very sweetly without being asked cleaned the kitchen after dinner this week! Very sweet. I especially love a DRY sink. dry=clean
4. TIVO. I heart tivo so much. We have it in our bedroom now so I can watch Reba reruns anytime of the day 🙂 !
5. Our church. We had so much fun at the dinner last night. We played a fun game where some of us were given cards to write one false thing and two true things on and we were to read it to the group for them to determine which wasn’t true. My facts were… 1. born in oklahoma. 2. over 6′ tall. 3. loves to blog. Which do you think was the un-true one?