post Category: thankful thursday — mylifeasannie @ 6:46 pm — post Comments (10)

“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.”
~ Colossians 3:16

So many things to be thankful for… but I’ll focus on the most recent.

• Izzy’s hip orthosis and AFOs were approved by insurance and when I called the orthotic center to see if they had received notification they had and have these things ready for us to pick up! We are scheduled for Tuesday (unless they have a cancellation).  I love when things happen fast! or even at a reasonable amount of time.
  • My back feels better today! I am so thankful that it is better.
  • The teachers and therapists at Izzy’s school are all so wonderful!  They are so sweet to Izzy and push her to do and try things everyday she is there.  These ladies are seriously jewels.  i heart them.
  • My sweet brother who called yesterday to see if I needed anything and then (on his lunch hour) went to the store with my list and brought what I needed to me!  I jokingly put “chocolate” on the list and he brought a bag of dove chocolates and some hershey bars.  That’s love.
  • Mom has been so faithful to come (almost) everyday to do therapy with Izzy.  Even when she doesn’t have a great day she still shows up and never gets tired of being with Iz.  She is keeping her Saturday while Matt and I travel to Tulsa for the day.  I am so thankful for her. And dad.
  • My helpers… Amanda, Bailey, and Emelia!  They have been my lifters the last couple of days and I have been so thankful for them!

So many wonderful blessings! It sounds like you have a fabulous family. 🙂

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..Sometimes I Need A Little Push

Dawn’s Daily Life wrote on October 23, 2008 - 7:18 pm

So glad things are looking up. I just posted a prayer request on Hearts.

Susan’s last blog post..ACCEPTING YOURSELF

Susan wrote on October 23, 2008 - 7:55 pm

Such a wonderful post, filled with gratitude and a happy heart 🙂

Stacy’s last blog post..Poll/QOTD – What’s Your Favorite Kind of Pie?

Stacy wrote on October 23, 2008 - 8:15 pm

OH Praise the Lord.. what blessings..

hey and stop by my blog there is something there for you.

KC’s last blog post..Awards and fun stuff.

KC wrote on October 24, 2008 - 7:07 am

Oh Annie, I’m so sorry about your back but wow – your friends are amazing!!!!

Also, that insurance thing? Right there that’s a miracle – all the best for Izzy’s procedure next week 🙂

Marcia, Organising Queen’s last blog post..Declutter challenge – 25 Oct 08

Marcia, Organising Queen wrote on October 24, 2008 - 7:42 am

Annie, you are always expressing so much gratitude–that’s why I love visiting your blog.

I’m glad your mom lives so close–what a blessing.

yvonne’s last blog post..26 Years Ago Today…

yvonne wrote on October 24, 2008 - 8:03 am

Someone to bring you chocolate! How sweet!
I’m glad you’re feeling better.

Gail’s last blog post..Fave Five For Friday

Gail wrote on October 24, 2008 - 9:44 am

Glad that things are going so well, Annie ! Hope that the kids all enjoy Halloween next week 🙂

Loving Annie’s last blog post..My Perfect Saturday in Orange County, CA.

Loving Annie wrote on October 24, 2008 - 6:37 pm

Wonderful things to be thankful for! I’m glad you’re feeling better.

nancy face wrote on October 24, 2008 - 11:57 pm

I’m thankful you have so many great people around you!

oh amanda’s last blog post..I’m Giving Away Sleep!

oh amanda wrote on October 27, 2008 - 2:44 pm