“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.”
~ Colossians 3:16
So many things to be thankful for… but I’ll focus on the most recent.
- Izzy’s hip orthosis and AFOs were approved by insurance and when I called the orthotic center to see if they had received notification they had and have these things ready for us to pick up! We are scheduled for Tuesday (unless they have a cancellation). I love when things happen fast! or even at a reasonable amount of time.
- My back feels better today! I am so thankful that it is better.
- The teachers and therapists at Izzy’s school are all so wonderful! They are so sweet to Izzy and push her to do and try things everyday she is there. These ladies are seriously jewels. i heart them.
- My sweet brother who called yesterday to see if I needed anything and then (on his lunch hour) went to the store with my list and brought what I needed to me! I jokingly put “chocolate” on the list and he brought a bag of dove chocolates and some hershey bars. That’s love.
- Mom has been so faithful to come (almost) everyday to do therapy with Izzy. Even when she doesn’t have a great day she still shows up and never gets tired of being with Iz. She is keeping her Saturday while Matt and I travel to Tulsa for the day. I am so thankful for her. And dad.
- My helpers… Amanda, Bailey, and Emelia! They have been my lifters the last couple of days and I have been so thankful for them!