fave 5

It’s all about the shoes… Anyone watching the real housewives of Atlanta?  (OhAmanda?)  Anyway, this lady had a shoe salesman in her home and she bought four or five pairs of shoes totaling $6500!  I can’t even imagine.  The shoes that have adorned my feet for the last six months have looked a lot like this… my no. 1 shoe!

1. They may be different colors, but flip-flops have ruled my feet.  Iheart them. As a result, with the colder weather my toes aren’t actually cold but I feel like we are moving out of flip flop weather. I have to admit I wouldn’t mind wearing them year round. If you think about it they really are the perfect shoe. You can slip them on and off easily. I usually leave them at the door because it is gross to think about walking all the public germs through the house… but I saw these shoes earlier today and love them! My no. 2 fave for today…
  2. They are bjorn. andonly34.99!  But only available in my size 10 at Rack Room Shoes in Tulsa USA.  While it is in my state, I can’t see myself driving 90 miles for a pair of shoes, even shoes this cute!
  3. I got these babies yesterday at PaylessShoes.  It’s BOGO so they weren’t lonely :)… which brings me to my #4 fave for this friday, their partner mr. brown shoe.
  4. Cuter on than in the picture.  But comfortable… not as much as flip-flops, but close.  If I can just keep them from the girls who happen to share my shoe size (almost)…
  5. How do you think I’ll look in these?  I won’t!  These I got for Amanda’s costume.  She is going to be Marie Antoinette… and I thought these looked perfect for that!  I did get these too (because they needed a BOGO friend) for Izzy… but they are too big!  So I’ll have to make a return appearance to Payless.   All her fallish dress shoes are too little, actually almost all her shoes are too little all of a sudden!  I got these in a 12, but will exchange for an 11.  I still would like to get these for her!!!I love Lelli Kelly!!! So cute!!!

That’s my five.  Visit Susanne for more fave fives!

11 Responses to “fave 5”

1. Susanne says:

A post on shoes! First thing in the morning! What a great way to start the day! I heart shoes. I’m so running to payless this weekend. I love the shoes you got for Amanda. Wish I could still wear heels like that, but I think I’d die if I had to wear those for longer than a minute. LOL. Loved your fave five!

Susanne’s last blog post..Friday’s Fave Five #10

2. yvonne says:

I can’t imagine paying 6500 for a few pair of shoe???

All of the pictures won’t load ; (

I love shoes so I love this post–I’ll have to come back later and see if the pics will show up.

yvonne’s last blog post..Some Highlights

3. Stacy says:

I wish I was more of a shoe and purse girl, but I’m just not. I see shoes and purses on other people and wish I had them, but I really hate shopping for them, trying them on, and then breaking in new shoes 🙂 Isn’t that sad?! I like flip flops too, and wear them all summer. It won’t be long though, before I have to switch to something else, it is cooling off a bit here 🙂

Have a great day!

Stacy’s last blog post..QOTD – An Apple a Day

4. Susan says:

Good, cute choices. Why not drive to Tulsa to buy shoes?!!!! Add 25 more miles onto the 90 and come and visit us!!!!!! You know any time.

Susan’s last blog post..THE TRIP TO CELEBRATE #4 – The BIG 50

5. Michelle M. says:

What a fun Friday Fave Five! Your new shoes look really cute. I desperately need some new shoes for the fall. I just did my first Fave Five today- check it out.

Michelle M.’s last blog post..Friday’s Fave Five- October 11-17

6. Lana G! says:

Fun Fave Five! That last pair – adorable!

7. Gail says:

Ok, for some reason only a couple of the pictures are showing up for me and I feel like I’m missing something! I love cute shoes, have actually been thinking about a post for them maybe. Stacy and I are alike in so many ways but this isn’t one of them! I love flip flops but this year, they didn’t love me back and now I can’t wear them every day.

8. Irene says:

Hi Annie,
    I love flats. I’ve spent my teens in Sebagos, so they’re still my favorite kind of shoe. I like boat shoes, too. I wear a blue pair right now, only I now put a pair of orthotics in, as it helps my back.
    As I grew up (after thirty, that is) I felt liberated enough to wear flip flops. My mother despised them, so even when I was not living with her, I didn’t dare buy a pair! My first was a pink one, the color that my mom felt was totally indiscent. They are super!
    i have yet to wear heels. After fourty, perhaps?

Irene’s last blog post..Au revoir

9. Robinznest says:

Wow- it looks like you really scored in the shoe department!

10. […] week it was all about shoes… While shoes are still in the front of my mind, I’ll move on and not be […]

11. Dawn says:

You know I heart shoes, purses & jewelry, now I must buy my shoes as I am the one who has to pick them out, I only buy very few now as I go to my fav shoe store Miss Marie on Main street, my last pair was 250.00 they are Faryl Robin. I learned about 2 years ago, that when I buy Payless or walmart even Penny’s or Herburgers, I have to get a size 7 in good shoes I wear a 5.5 or 6. So I just save up now. I have 4 purses, I bought only 1, the other 3 were gifts, I have 2 Coach pures, 1 naillin ollin(it is made out of candy wrappers) I think you have one also my most recent one was a gift for my Birthday it is a louis vuitton. My husband thinks the prices are crazy, but hey I only bought one and we all know shoes we have by the time we wear them (we have had for a long time so they are not new they have been in the closet) so when asked I can say “no I have had these for a while” I also have flip flops in every color, my problem is I have sooooo many I can never find a matching pair LOL.

Now Jewelry my Tiffany jewelry has always been a gift from my SIL so no problem there. Sometimes I get jewelry from my husband, but most of the time I buy it HSN is my favorite place to purchase.

You hit on my fav things so I had to have a long comment sorry.