It’s all about the shoes… Anyone watching the real housewives of Atlanta? (OhAmanda?) Anyway, this lady had a shoe salesman in her home and she bought four or five pairs of shoes totaling $6500! I can’t even imagine. The shoes that have adorned my feet for the last six months have looked a lot like this… my no. 1 shoe!
- They may be different colors, but flip-flops have ruled my feet. Iheart them. As a result, with the colder weather my toes aren’t actually cold but I feel like we are moving out of flip flop weather. I have to admit I wouldn’t mind wearing them year round. If you think about it they really are the perfect shoe. You can slip them on and off easily. I usually leave them at the door because it is gross to think about walking all the public germs through the house… but I saw these shoes earlier today and love them! My no. 2 fave for today…
- They are bjorn. andonly34.99! But only available in my size 10 at Rack Room Shoes in Tulsa USA. While it is in my state, I can’t see myself driving 90 miles for a pair of shoes, even shoes this cute!
- I got these babies yesterday at PaylessShoes. It’s BOGO so they weren’t lonely :)… which brings me to my #4 fave for this friday, their partner mr. brown shoe.
- Cuter on than in the picture. But comfortable… not as much as flip-flops, but close. If I can just keep them from the girls who happen to share my shoe size (almost)…
- How do you think I’ll look in these? I won’t! These I got for Amanda’s costume. She is going to be Marie Antoinette… and I thought these looked perfect for that! I did get these too (because they needed a BOGO friend) for Izzy… but they are too big! So I’ll have to make a return appearance to Payless. All her fallish dress shoes are too little, actually almost all her shoes are too little all of a sudden! I got these in a 12, but will exchange for an 11. I still would like to get these for her!!!I love Lelli Kelly!!! So cute!!!
That’s my five. Visit Susanne for more fave fives!