Saturday 9: Let’s Get Ready to Rumble
1. When was the last time you lost your temper with someone? Maybe a month ago.
2. What was it about? Something silly.
3. Were you totally right or totally wrong? both.
4. If wrong, how long until you realized it? If right, how long until the other person realized it? pretty fast.
5. Did you go a lengthy of time without speaking? nah.
6. Who made the first move? both.
7. Do you feel the situation is resolved now? yes.
8. Do you ever give in, knowing you weren’t wrong, to keep the peace? sometimes.
9. Was there permanent damage even though you’ve made up? nope!
~It’s That Time Again! (Fill In The Blanks)~
1. It’s 10:00 AM Sunday and I’m usually teaching my teen girl bible class at this time.
2. It’s 3:00 PM On Monday and I’m usually picking izzy up from school at this time.
3. It’s 7:00 PM Wednesday And I’m usually at church at this time.
4. It’s Midnight Friday and I’m usually asleep at this time.