my monday…

Today I had lunch with my brother (Mike) and my parents. We were celebrating my dad’s birthday!

This was the view as we entered the Cowboy Hall of Fame…

dscf5547.JPG

This was my plate!!!

dscf5550.JPG

This picture was taken by my mean brother … he took my camera and snapped several bad pics of me…

dscf5553.JPG

Revenge is sweet 🙂

dscf5549.JPG

A tour guide took this for us as we were leaving.

cowboy1.jpg

After lunch I raced home… fed izzy… took her to school just in time to go with amanda to have her senior pictures taken… I took a few with my camera behind the photographer.  I didn’t do that while we were inside the studio… I think they are going to be great pictures! (yes. lorenzo came with her.  the studio pictures were of her alone.)

dscf5575.JPG

dscf5570.JPG

Tonight I made jambalaya for dinner.  It was so good!!!

Matt and I took a walk before and after dinner!  Two walks in one day!

After our second walk we had a family devo.

It’s been a good day!

11 Responses to “my monday…”

1. Annie, you are so pretty. Even in that picture your (mean) brother took! Your revenge was hilarious!

The pictures of Amanda look great too. I think it is nice that she got to take some with her boyfriend. Of course, I am so glad I didn’t do that for my senior pictures, but that is only because they guy I was dating (and later engaged to) turned out to be a lying, cheating, no good meanie!! I didn’t pictures to document my naivete.

Jambalaya sounds so good. I need to make it sometime.

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..Heads Or Tails

2. Jodi says:

Sounds like a fun day!! You are beautiful!! Amanda’s pics look great!! Can’t wait to see more!

Jodi’s last blog post..Monday Meme’s

3. Susan says:

Busy fun day. It’s been a LONG time since we’ve been to the Cowboy Hall of Fame. We must try and do so next year. Loved all the pictures.

Susan’s last blog post..MY WEIGHT LOSS WEEKLY UPDATE

4. Sandra says:

Sounds like a busy but fun day 🙂 Amanda looks great, I still can’t get over how much she looks like you 🙂

5. Karen says:

Revenge is sweet? I love it!
    Reminds me of a picture I took of my brother. Only it wasn’t for revenge. Just for fun…I told him to pose like a statue by which he was standing so I could take his picture. Then I pretended to have trouble working the camera, so he would have to stand there posed like the statue. And, boy, did I drag it out! People stopped to stare (which was my goal!) but my brother was a very good sport. *grin*

Karen’s last blog post..I’m not Paranoid

6. Gail says:

I think you always look so pretty in your pictures! It’s a good shot!
    Looks like a fun day with your family…the food looks good too.
    Senior pictures, it’s unbelievable sometimes when they get to that point!

7. Linda says:

Sounds like a great day!

Linda’s last blog post..Sick of being sick

8. Susanne says:

Brothers! I guess they never change do they? LOL. It sounds like it was a wonderful time though. Happy Birthday to your dad! Amanda’s pics look lovely.

9. nancy face says:

That food looks SCRUMPTIOUS, and you and Amanda are beautiful! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..Yay for Blog Friends!

10. Kari says:

Great pictures! I don’t want to hear anything about “bad” pictures of you. Don’t make me smack you around. (‘Course, I’d have to drag a stool over there with me first so I could stand on it to reach you! LOL) I think Amanda’s pictures are going to be GORGEOUS! I just put in an order for Kaleb’s senior pictures. You were right to go with her…Kaleb felt the need to go alone and boy, do I wish I could change THAT! Never let a teenager dress him or herself with no input from Mom on Senior picture day, that’s all I can say. ha

11. Kari says:

Kari’s last blog post..I’M SICK OF PARTISAN POLITICS!!!!!!