post Category: 13 thursday — mylifeasannie @ 2:17 am — post Comments (7)
  1. Go to Sam’s!  My list so far:  dishwashing liquid (love the huge bottles that last for weeks), baby spinach, box of personal pizzas (for bailey), kashi cereal (for matt).
  2. Run by credit union.
  3. Stop at Kohl’s and return a pair of pants I bought for Emelia that didn’t fit.
  4. Go to the beauty supply and buy bleach, developer, some colors, and more foil… and a few combs since Antoinette (Lorenzo’s sister) melted two of mine straightening her hair! Oh! and the biolage stuff Niecie asked me to get!
  5. Run in Rue 21. Just for a sec.
  6. Stop by Ulta and buy the makeup case with the coupon and put away for Christmas for Emelia (amanda bought one herselft this weekend and Emelia loved it.)
  7. Return Mendy’s call.  I haven’t talked to her in forever!
  8. Climb in the attic and get the Fall boxes down because the door wreath I want to put up is in one of those boxes!
  9. Sort through the lavendar totes and get rid of clothes that I never used and Izzy has outgrown (mostly little jeans she never wore).
  10. Use emptied tote to pack up some things in a box in the pantry and add to holiday section of attic.
  11. Find a place to put the pasta maker I just got… anyone want it?  Really.
  12. Do CADs!  I have a stack to finish and I’m not “into” it.  I have to pick up 35 more tomorrow!  YIKES.
  13. Finish this post so I can get started (gotta get izzy dressed and ready for school!)…

Happy Thursday!

Now that is a long list. I would be curious about how much of it you can turbo through….

Flyinfox_SATX’s last blog post..Microsft, In the Hurt Locker!

Flyinfox_SATX wrote on August 28, 2008 - 11:45 am

Wow, busy day! I have switched to the dishwashing tabs, and buy a big bucket at Sam’s. I have a big list for there, which makes no sense, since I’m buying for two and you’re buying for six, LOL!

Have a great day!

Stacy’s last blog post..What is it?

Stacy wrote on August 28, 2008 - 12:44 pm

My goodness, that’s a long list! I feel the need to nap after simply reading it.
I am going to be absolutely amazed if you get throught the whole thing.
But somehow? I bet you can do it.

Have a great day, Annie!

Karen’s last blog post..I am Amazed!

Karen wrote on August 28, 2008 - 12:48 pm

WOW what a list.. how did you do with it??

KC’s last blog post..The 4th Post of the Virgina Beach trip(Thursday 13)

KC wrote on August 28, 2008 - 1:42 pm

What a list–I just don’t know how you get it all done!!!

yvonne’s last blog post..Cars

yvonne wrote on August 28, 2008 - 8:22 pm

I’ve tried to make myself eat Kashi, because it’s so healthy and all…but ICK! 🙂

I do like Uncle Sam cereal, with Splenda on it. I eat it for breakfast EVERY DAY. No joke.

nancy face’s last blog post..Lauren’s wedding quiz!

nancy face wrote on August 29, 2008 - 10:05 am

Alas, no Sam’s close to me so I just have to beg Stacy to get me things once in a while, and repay her of course!
I think I’m going to wait a while before I get my fall stuff out of the attic, since it’ll be summer here for at least a month!

Gail wrote on August 29, 2008 - 2:47 pm