1. Are you right- or left-handed? right.
2. Any nicknames you have (or have had) and the story behind them? Annie is actually a nickname, from birth. There have been the usual… annie fanny, annie oakly, annie get your gun… good times.
3. Do you need to do laundry right now? I have stayed on top of the laundry lately. With four kids there is a lot of it too! I do it first thing in the morning and then some at night usually. I have a load going in now and I’ll be done… unless I start stripping beds.
4. What CD is in your CD player/music on your iPod right now? Mama Mia Soundtrack.
5. How/when did you learn to ride a bicycle? When I was about five. They took the training wheels off my bike. Our driveway was a little steep and I rode down the driveway and across the road. I remember once a car hit me (lightly) and I got up off the road, picked up my bike and went home to tell my mom what happened.
6. What is your favorite weird food combination? It’s pretty common now, but ranch with pizza or pickles…
7. What is something you have that is of sentimental value? my wedding ring. It was Matt’s great grandmother’s wedding ring. She died in the 1919 flu epidemic.