post Category: Izzy — mylifeasannie @ 8:43 am — post Comments (11)

1. It’s not raining today. That’s a good thing.
  2. Mom made schnitzel for me last night. It’s my favorite!
  3. I brought home some to warm up for lunch today.
  4. I’m on a diet again.
  5. Schnitzel doesn’t go with a diet.
  6. I did skip the mashed new potatoes.
  7. I didn’t skip the fried okra.
  8. … or cake.
  9. Thanks Mom!
  10. No really, thanks Mom.
  11. Amanda saw an olympian with her hair french braided across the front and remembered we did her hair that way when she was growing her bangs out years ago. So we did that to her hair.
  12. dscf5474.JPG

13. Emelia saw it and wanted her hair done the same way.
  14. They both looked very cute! I should have taken a pic of the two of them… maybe later today πŸ™

Here’s Izzy, just out of the bath…

dscf5452.JPG

Hair combed!

dscf5468.JPG

All dressed for school!

dscf5469.JPG

Have a great day!

Gee, I love being first, tee hee! πŸ™‚

Yay for yummy food and leftovers! Boo for diets! They’re SOOO not fun! (I’m on one too!)

nancy face wrote on August 21, 2008 - 10:09 am

I’m with nancy–boo for diets! (I’m on one too, feel like I’ve been on one forever–maybe because I really don’t stick to it ; )

yvonne’s last blog post..Time to Readjust

yvonne wrote on August 21, 2008 - 10:33 am

The braids sound cute. I’m still waiting for a pic of your ultra blondeness!

Julie’s last blog post..Today

Julie wrote on August 21, 2008 - 10:46 am

I would love to see the pic of their braids!!

Jodi’s last blog post..Mystery Trip

Jodi wrote on August 21, 2008 - 10:51 am

French braids are lovely. Looking forward to seeing the picture with Amanda and Emilia πŸ™‚

Loving Annie’s last blog post..Yummy Cheese Quesadillas

Loving Annie wrote on August 21, 2008 - 11:26 am

I want your diet!!! YES, you must show us a picture of the braids on the girls.

Susan’s last blog post..A LOVELY BLESSING & THREE AWARDS

Susan wrote on August 21, 2008 - 11:29 am

I have never had schnitzel. I don’t even know what it actually is, but I have heard the name before. I need to research that! πŸ™‚

Dawn’s last blog post..Thursday 3

Dawn wrote on August 21, 2008 - 11:52 am

The braids are really cute! I looove schnitzel. Oh well, tomorrow’s another day!

Susanne’s last blog post..Children’s Extravaganza!

Susanne wrote on August 21, 2008 - 10:10 pm

Hi Annie–
Boy, that Izzy has the most adorable clothes!! What a little sweetie. Amanda’s braids are cute–wish I could pull that look off. πŸ™‚
Happy belated birthday–it was last week, wasn’t it?
*smiles*
Kim

KIm’s last blog post..Glorious Sun

KIm wrote on August 22, 2008 - 2:12 am

Cute girls!!

(I can’t skip fried okra either….yum.)

oh amanda’s last blog post..Sisterchicks For Hire

oh amanda wrote on August 22, 2008 - 2:42 pm

Oh, I’m glad you posted the cute pictures! Amanda’s braid looks very pretty on her! πŸ™‚

nancy face’s last blog post..Good stuff…SOME of it!

nancy face wrote on August 23, 2008 - 7:44 am