post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 8:10 am — post Comments (8)

I’m just going to write a bit of randomness. Well, there is tackle it tuesday. I do have some things I’ve tackled recently, but have not taken before or after pictures. I cleaned my closet last week. I cleaned out the snacks in the kitchen late last night… I don’t know about you, but when you buy all those big boxes of snacks it creates a lot of mess when the kids get one out and leave them there. I have three lined baskets on top of the fridge. The first one is kinda mine… the middle one is for Matt’s healthy cereal and the third one is for the kids snacks. I took things out of boxes and put them into the baskets. It looks much better!

I have last night’s episode of Jon & Kate plus 8 on now and they are doing swimming lessons. It’s making me nervous seeing so many kids in the water with not enough parental hands. It’s good that they are learning to swim though… it’s the best way to prevent a drowning.

Today is going to be full. I have no idea why I’m sitting here watching J&K and blogging when I have so much to get done! Izzy slept in this morning, so I have to get her fed now. Shower. It’s raining and raining outside so no need to straighten my hair. OH I have hair news! I got my hair done Friday and it is very very light! I need to post a picture, I can’t remember the last time I went this blond. I love it though!

Prayer is at ten. Not sure it’s going to happen this morning since a) izzy slept in and b) it’s pouring and c) i haven’t showered yet. I have made all the beds and swept… with the shark. One load of laundry to do.

Judi is working on my blog for me. It’ll be changing very soon! yay!

Izzy has school today. So, I’m going to get BUSY!

sig35.jpg

Yay, I’m first!!! I can’t wait to see a picture of your beautiful hair! 🙂

What a great idea…organizing the snacks in baskets on top of the fridge! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..Lauren’s Shower!

nancy face wrote on August 19, 2008 - 9:13 am

I hate those big boxes of snack stuff–for the same reason you mentioned. Very good idea.

Can’t wait to see what you do with your blog.

yvonne’s last blog post..What A Surprise!!!

yvonne wrote on August 19, 2008 - 9:38 am

I watch J and K too and I’m not sure why….

Tori :) wrote on August 19, 2008 - 1:41 pm

The basket idea on the fridge is a good one. I think I might steal it. A new design is always fun!

Susanne’s last blog post..Gold Medal for Canadians in the Olympics of the “Idol” World

Susanne wrote on August 19, 2008 - 7:48 pm

We need to clean out the closets, too. We hope to have a huge yardsale in about 3 weeks. The spare bedroom upstairs is storage right now. You can barely walk in there. We’re planning on turning it into a playroom/nursery.

Shawna’s last blog post..A Week Alone

Shawna wrote on August 19, 2008 - 7:51 pm

A picture is always good to share!
I seem to be very unmotivated to do anything, around the house or blogging. I like the Jon and Kate show too!
It just started raining here this evening, hope it quits soon.

Gail wrote on August 19, 2008 - 9:16 pm

I can’t wait to see a picture of your hair! I have an award for you, come and see.

Jodi’s last blog post..So cool!

Jodi wrote on August 19, 2008 - 9:17 pm

Rain makes me want to sit around, too. We’re getting a little bit of Fay up here right now…

oh amanda’s last blog post..Sisterchicks For Hire