post Category: thankful thursday — mylifeasannie @ 12:02 am — post Comments (11)
  1. I just wrote about five of the 13 items and somehow it got erased. UGH.
  2. Izzy started school yesterday! She went to kindergarten but only for about 45 minutes because the other Isabelle in her class was being busy and the teacher was loud on her headset. She spent the remainder of the day doing vision stuff with a lightboard. She did well I was told.
  3. I got my closet clean. In one hour! I thought it would take all day.
  4. Emelia’s room is still perfectly clean since her room redo. It’s amazing! I think the no food in your room policy has greatly helped.
  5. Bailey’s room is not still clean. I may tackle that today.
  6. Along with the freezer.
  7. And the medicine cabinet.
  8. I’m taking Amanda to get her books for college this afternoon while Izzy is in school.
  9. Amanda is doing SAS (students assisting students) at Izzy’s school but in the mornings. She loves it and they love her!
  10. Jen got her first award. And passed it on. And I was one of the ones she passed it to. Cool huh?
  11. Tina also got the award and also passed it on. To me! Yay. They say pass to 7 bloggers… I’m passing this one to Nancy, Yvonne, Dawn, Julie, Natalie, Kim, Kari, and Sandra.
  12. Nancy gave me an award today too! Thanks Nancy. This one goes to five bloggers… I pass this to Susan, Susanne, Julie, Amanda, Hope and Jessica. Okay so I gave it to six… truth be told I could give it to about 26!
  13. Since it’s Thursday… and I’m thankful for so many things I want to add a few of those things. I’m thankful for Izzy’s teachers, and therapists. I’m thankful for my kids, they are truly the best. I’m thankful for blogging, and my friends here on the www. I heart you.

sig25.jpg

The no food in your room policy is a good one.
Another busy day for you, Annie !
Congratulations on the award ๐Ÿ™‚
Hope Izzy enjoys going to Kindergarten…

Loving Annie’s last blog post..Banana-Raisin Oatmeal

Loving Annie wrote on August 14, 2008 - 12:22 pm

Awww, I heart you too. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks for the award.

I also agree that the no food in your room policy helps a ton. My kids always make a mess. Ugh!

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..Tasty Thursday~Pickle Roll-Ups

Dawn’s Daily Life wrote on August 14, 2008 - 1:59 pm

I have a no food in my car policy and that is truly my secret for keeping a clean and nice-smelling car ๐Ÿ™‚

Marcia Francois’s last blog post..How to increase your productivity in a few easy steps

Marcia Francois wrote on August 14, 2008 - 2:05 pm

Thanks for the sweet award. You have been really busy. I need to get some cleaning done next week. Isn’t this rain and cooler weather wonderful!!!!

Susan’s last blog post..BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

Susan wrote on August 14, 2008 - 3:22 pm

I hope Izzy has a wonderful year of Kindergarten!

Michelle’s last blog post..Special Exposure Wednesday

Michelle wrote on August 14, 2008 - 3:35 pm

Thank you so much for the “sparkly” award! This award swapping is pretty fun! ๐Ÿ˜€

My house is a wreck, and I’d LOVE to tackle some of the projects you’ve been doing, but I have a lot of sewing projects to complete for Lauren’s wedding, and it’s 5 weeks from today…EEEK! :0

nancy face’s last blog post..Randomness

nancy face wrote on August 14, 2008 - 4:02 pm

Thank you Annie for the lovely award. I feel very honored.

We have a no food or drink in the bedrooms rule too!

Susanne wrote on August 14, 2008 - 5:58 pm

Oh, how sweet! Thanks, Annie!

oh amanda’s last blog post..Only Six Months Late

oh amanda wrote on August 14, 2008 - 6:59 pm

I love your list. How exciting that Izzy’s enjoying kindergarten.

I also love the photos of you cutting her hair for Locks of Love. She looks adorable with it shorter and Locks for Love is such a wonderful way to help people. Good for both of you!

Barb @ A Chelsea Morning’s last blog post..Interrupting my regularly scheduled posting to bring you a little chocolate…

Barb @ A Chelsea Morning wrote on August 14, 2008 - 7:18 pm

How fun for Amanda to be helping in Izzy’s classroom. That’s great.

You always do so much.

Thanks so much for the award. You are so sweet.

yvonne’s last blog post..I LOVE BEING A MOM