1. Do you put the toilet paper on coming over the top or underneath, or does it matter? If someone puts it on wrong do you have to fix it?
I just put it on the roll. Apparently I’m the only one with this skill in my family of six! I don’t care if it’s over or under as long as it’s not sitting on the counter, or back of the toidy.
2. Do you wear shoes in the house?
NO! never. I really don’t like wearing shoes. I take them off while driving (if wearing sandals) and immediately upon entering the front door! This is where me and flylady part company…
3. If something falls out of the dryer when you’re folding clothes or putting it in the laundry basket, do you have to rewash it or do you just continue on like nothing happened?
No. The floor is very clean in the laundry area. I usually sit and fold clothes straight out of the dryer, but if something fell it would just be folded and put away…
4. Which side of the bed do you sleep on? What about in a hotel?
I sleep on the left side of the bed, but every once in a while Matt and I will switch and it’s no big deal. The last few times I’ve stayed in a hotel I’ve slept on the left side too.
5. Do you do everything in the shower in the same order every time?
Yep. I have a routine. I add baby bath wash stuff to my sponge thing and lather up… then wash my face… then wash my hair and add cond. to sit while I shave my legs (love the coconut smelling shaving cream)… then rinse my hair and rinse off again and out I go. I love those hair wrap towels.
6. How many times a day do you think you wash your hands?
Okay, you’ve got me on this one… this is the one that puts me more in the OCD category. I couldn’t count the number of times (well I guess I could) but I’m not sure. Many many times a day. Add to that an overuse of hand gel. If I get out of the car for any reason, or get anything through a drive through, or go to the motor bank, I always use hand gel after touching anything else. I have a bottle in my car door, one in the back for the kids (who use it everytime too), a huge bottle in the front room, one in the bathroom beside the soap, one in the kitchen, one by my bed, a few in my purse… etc.
7. What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning? Does it ever vary?
I climb out of bed. Tinkle. wash my hands. walk through and check all the kids. Pour cereal for Matt. Fix his water bottle to take with frozen gatorade. Fix smaller water bottle. Put his coffee into thermos. Help Emelia get ready for the bus (we’re watching for the bus as I type!). Check email. Get a coke. With sonic ice from the freezer (I buy the bags). Get Izzy out of bed when she wakes up and feed her breakfast. Gather all the laundry and start making beds. Feed and water Pinky (the horse).
Visit Heather & Reese to play along!