post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 4:56 am — post Comments (6)

I always say (when the kids have birthdays) that I should be getting a present since it was such a painful day in my life LOL! So today when I went to my parent’s house to go to lunch, and was given my birthday present, I gave mom a present too. I told her happy birthday and that it was her day too since she birthed me years ago. I think I’m going to do this every year. I don’t think it’s about giving a big gift, just acknowledging the day for the mother too. Us moms remember those days of birth so clearly.

Mom mom gave me something on my wish list. The shark sweeper! I have been considering buying one for a while and am excited to use it.

Well, there are eleven whole minutes left of my birthday…. so I guess I’m heading to bed. Goodnight.

Happy Birthday! I’m a little late but late is better than never! Hope you had a wonderful day. By the sound of it, it was great!

Sonya’s last blog post..*Sticky Post* Go Jenny Go!

Sonya wrote on August 10, 2008 - 7:32 am

Happy Birthday, Annie! I think it is wonderful that you gave your mom a present too, because I soooo agree with you. We moms go through a lot to birth our beautiful babies. πŸ™‚

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..The Saturday Special

Dawn’s Daily Life wrote on August 10, 2008 - 8:18 am

Happy happy birthday to you yesterday, Annie ! What a lovely idea for you to do for your Mom – and to carry on that tradition for your children to learn as well ! I hope you had an excellent day. Glad you got the shark sweeper that you wanted πŸ™‚

Loving Annie’s last blog post..Gratitude Meme from Gillette

Loving Annie wrote on August 10, 2008 - 9:38 am

Happy birthday to you for yesterday Annie, I wished it last week but wanted to come in and do it again πŸ™‚ Glad you had a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Sandra

Sandra’s last blog post..It’s my birthday and I’ll eat cake if I want to!

Sandra wrote on August 10, 2008 - 1:53 pm

Lauren has given me gifts on my birthday, too! πŸ™‚

nancy face’s last blog post..Here’s who was at girls’ camp with me…

nancy face wrote on August 10, 2008 - 7:45 pm

OOPS! I meant on HER birthday, haha! πŸ˜€

nancy face’s last blog post..Here’s who was at girls’ camp with me…

nancy face wrote on August 10, 2008 - 7:46 pm