1. My favorite bedtime attire is pretty pajamas that are soft and comfortable.
2. The perfect meal would include either fettucini alfredo with grilled chicken, or wiener schnitzel with a hearty side of either broccoli or potato salad and a big glass of coke with sonic ice.
3. The most memorable girl’s night out I’ve ever had was when I would ditch class (college) and go to see Mendy in Norman… we would go get carryout from victorias and then dessert from la baguette and go to her house and watch our favorite show… or the night me and Julie went to del ranch (enough said 🙂 or any of several ladies retreats that were in hotels especially the one that I went to with melody and we snuck down and swam in the pool… yep we’re rebels. That was in 1996/1998/2006. I was 21/22/and 29 (I age way differently than most people)-years-old.
4. My earliest memory is tying my shoes for the first time and mom buying me a box of crayons.
5. The family is gone for the evening and I will spend my time catching up on tivo, or cleaning out my closet. I know. Pretty pitiful 🙂.
6. Right now I am debating with Matt about the interview with SCChapman on Larry King Live last night. It was disturbing, but at the same time could see their faith and it was a blessing. I had a hard time not sobbing during parts of the interview… but they trust God and above all else I do too.
7. When I am done blogging, I am going to put a load of clothes in the washer, fix izzy’s breakfast and feed her.
Visit Heather & Reese to play along!