post Category: to do list! — mylifeasannie @ 8:35 am — post Comments (7)

watered flowers

watered pinky (the horse)

fed pinky and pet his soft nose for a little while. He’s so cute.

took out all the trash and trash cans. bleached cans and sprayed with hose until sparkling clean.

cleaned and swept kitchen.

did dishes.

took laundry off line and replaced with another load. (thanks Nancy for the hanger tip, it worked perfectly!)

made my bed.

cleaned kids bathroom

cleaned my bathroom

picked up back yard.

swam to cool off.

did some weed eating.

fed izzy.

put her foot braces on. took them off.

ALL BEFORE NOON!

What’d you do today?

… if you’re wondering what I did after noon?

got dressed (out of swimming suit)

hair makeup blah blah blah

took emelia to lunch. we had the veggie plate at delta. and fried pickles.

went to Mardels. bought her some t’s and a book

went to TJMaxx, bought her backpack.

Went to office to pick up CADS.

Rushed home to feed Iz again, gather clothes off line (again), wash my comforter and hang it out, put away laundry, and start supper before church!

sig11.jpg

Before noon, I fed the cat and then had breakfast, took a shower, went to get my hair done, then went to the chiropracter necause my mid-back is spasming badly….

After noon I went to lunch and then came home to check blog updates to see what everyone is up to. I want to go to the Batman movie later this afternoon, and then probably out to dinner… Note to self – go to market tomorrow…

My life is incredibly shallow compared to your, Annie. I should be ashamed – but I’m not – I’m just philospohical about the differences between life with a loving husband and beloved kids – and without.

Loving Annie’s last blog post..I’m Angry – Is it Safe to Say so ?

Loving Annie wrote on August 6, 2008 - 4:08 pm

Good grief! And I thought getting the dishes done was a big deal! You’re a hero!

oh amanda’s last blog post..Back to School Shopping

oh amanda wrote on August 6, 2008 - 4:23 pm

You make me so tired!!! I don’t think I could have gotten all of that done by noon.

yvonne’s last blog post..Have You Ever Noticed???

yvonne wrote on August 6, 2008 - 5:14 pm

Busy lady! I cleaning the dining room, computer desk (on top of desk and the floor…so much dust), organized my sock/undie drawer, cleaned out the junk drawer in the kitchen all be for noon, then off to T’s school to fill out forms then lunch. Later, watched “Nim’s Island”, made dinner, then off for a photo shoot, home to view pics, and now ready for bed.

Jodi’s last blog post..Bored

Jodi wrote on August 6, 2008 - 9:54 pm

Let’s just say…um…nowhere NEAR what you accomplished, haha! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..Here’s who was at girls’ camp with me…

nancy face wrote on August 7, 2008 - 12:58 pm

I’m not getting this much done! Way too lazy here I guess.

Gail wrote on August 7, 2008 - 2:09 pm

My gosh, woman! Where do you get your energy??? Things I did today before noon: got out of bed. Period. lol

Okay – so maybe I’ve accomplished a little bit more than THAT, but not much.

Kari