post Category: Izzy,pictures — mylifeasannie @ 1:08 am — post Comments (12)

I found a couple of kodak photo cd’s while looking for something else this afternoon. They were both from spring 2004. Right before Izzy’s accident. Here are a few…

024_21.JPG

022_19.JPG

021_18.JPG

027_241.JPG

028_25.JPG

sig1.jpg

(()) to you. What precious photos. They must be bittersweett. They’ve all grown so much.

Julie

Joyful Days’s last blog post..Standing Firm/Staying Put (Part Three)

Joyful Days wrote on August 1, 2008 - 9:08 pm

How adorable. Especially that last one. Hugs and a squeeze to you. Walking down memory lane I’m sure can be difficult at times for you. I hope these pictures brought happy memories to you.
Kim

Kim’s last blog post..Oh my! I blinked and now look…..

Kim wrote on August 1, 2008 - 11:22 pm

what precious pics! Treasuring the memories!!! Thanks for sharing!

palmtreefanatic wrote on August 2, 2008 - 5:13 am

Annie, all the kids look SOOO sweet. They have all grown so much!

Marcia Francois’s last blog post..August declutter challenge – day 2

Marcia Francois wrote on August 2, 2008 - 8:56 am

Those are such wonderful photos.

yvonne’s last blog post..WE MADE IT

yvonne wrote on August 2, 2008 - 8:59 am

The kids have gotten so big in four short years. What a surprise to have found those.

chupieandjsmama’s last blog post..Car shopping for a family car

chupieandjsmama wrote on August 2, 2008 - 10:13 am

WOW – those kids have really grown up. I’m sure that was a bittersweet moment to find these photos. God BLess You All, Annie.

Betty G.

Betty wrote on August 2, 2008 - 12:45 pm

Precious pictures of precious children! I know when I find old photo’s of Luke it stirs up so many emotions, good ones of the way he used to be and sad ones of missing him that way, thankful ones of knowing that he is still here with us and last but not least painful ones knowing it could of been different if only. . .

Suzi Searles

Suzi Searles’s last blog post..Praise God, I have passed another test!

Suzi Searles wrote on August 3, 2008 - 5:53 pm

Those are precious pictures, Annie!

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..Manic Monday

Dawn’s Daily Life wrote on August 4, 2008 - 9:37 am

CUTE, cute pictures! Adorable kiddoes!

Gail’s last blog post..“But it was just my imagination running away with me…”

Gail wrote on August 4, 2008 - 5:26 pm

Oh Annie, those pictures are so beautiful. Your children have grown so much.

nancy face’s last blog post..Great Girls’ Nights!

nancy face wrote on August 6, 2008 - 9:22 am

Hey i was wondering if i can add you on facebook. Interesting story you have or life i would say. So message me back when you get this. Thanks !:)

Kimberlee wrote on January 13, 2013 - 8:48 pm