post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 12:45 am — post Comments (9)

Friday Fill-Ins #83

1. If I could travel back in time, I’d go to May 15, 2004.

2. Give me sleep or give me ibuprofen.

3. I am listening to Izzy yawning.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking I do way too many memes.

5. I’ll always be Annie.

6. My idea of a good time includes good food, good friends, laughter & God.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to helping matt study for his clergy final test tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include staying home while matt goes for the AG final and Sunday, I want to go to church and then have a nice long nap!

sig29.jpg

#4 made me giggle. 🙂

Happy Friday!

Crystal’s last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #83

Crystal wrote on August 1, 2008 - 1:00 am

Great answers – Good luck to Matt on the test and I hope you have a great wekend.

cjh

CJHill’s last blog post..Friday Fill – Ins 30

CJHill wrote on August 1, 2008 - 3:03 am

Sounds like a date to remember. Good luck with the final!

Gayle @ The White House’s last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins

Gayle @ The White House wrote on August 1, 2008 - 4:26 am

I want a nap after church on Sunday too!!

Jodi’s last blog post..Friday Meme’s

Jodi wrote on August 1, 2008 - 5:11 am

Good luck to Matt.

BTW I love all your memes.

yvonne’s last blog post..Heading Out For Some Family Time

yvonne wrote on August 1, 2008 - 9:09 am

Good luck to Matt on his final! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend 🙂

Janet’s last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #83

Janet wrote on August 1, 2008 - 9:30 am

Well, I for one do not think you do too many memes! Good luck to your husband on his test. 🙂 Have a nice weekend!

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..Know & Tell Friday

Dawn’s Daily Life wrote on August 1, 2008 - 10:17 am

i’m with you on the sunday nap! your #4 made me smile!

have a great weekend!

alisonwonderland’s last blog post..Friday Fill-In

alisonwonderland wrote on August 1, 2008 - 11:42 am

I laughed outloud at #2 because that is EXACTLY what I was going to write (then I didn’t)

lovesmukiwa’s last blog post..Friday Fill In