1. What are you doing special this weekend for Labor Day? Nothing special… I bought steaks to grill tonight. I think it will be one of the last weekends to swim so we’ll probably spend some time in the pool.
2. What was your best vacation this past summer? Didn’t have a vacation this summer 🙁
3. Did you do anything special for the 4th of July? Went to my brother’s house for a cookout and then to my friend Miki’s for a firework display.
4. What did you do special for Memorial Day? Can’t remember…
5. How was the weather? Tell us where you live and how the weather was as compared to summers past. It was hot. It is hot most summers in Oklahoma.
6. Did you discover a new favorite summer drink? nope… just the usual coke with sonic ice.
7. Did you enjoy this summer’s Olympics? Yes. It was fun to watch.
8. I am from New England (Rhode Island). Lobster rules supreme in the summer. Is lobster part of your summer ritual? Nope, we’re in the middle… meaning no fresh seafood. Summer food is more about grilling and fresh veggies from the garden.
9. What was the best single day of your summer? I don’t know, there were a lot of good days this Summer.