post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 8:45 am — post Comments (11)

girltalk5.jpg

Yesterday. What a mess. We moved our furniture (well most of it anyway…) out of our room and moved furniture in the room. Whew. I dreaded that so much and it really wasn’t too bad. I enjoyed purging in an extreme way. I love getting rid of things! I transferred my things from one dresser to another, and it’s all just so organized and right. Today I have to do Matt’s dresser and work on some more purging. I would have stayed up late last night (we stayed up til midnight) but Matt informed me I was done for the day. Oh well. I need to go today to find a few things for the room… and may or may not need to go buy a bed skirt. Our old bed was a huge king sized contemporary low bed from Ikea. This bed is very high and needs a bed skirt. I have a coupon for bed bath & beyond so that’s a possibility… or maybe just Marshalls because it’s closer and easier to get to.

Matt took off to help. He spent the entire day frustrated with some computer things he was trying to do and the lack of work we were getting done. I had lunch plans and then it takes a while to get things to the point of dissassembly. You know? It wall worked out in the end though.

Me and Miki had German food. Yum. I love German food!

I ended up running to the store about 7 p.m. to buy something to grill for dinner. We usually eat way earlier than that and I usually have a plan, but with all the stuff going on we just didn’t take time to think about it until Matt said he was hungry. Hey, I had german for lunch… I was good! :)… Saw a text from Amanda saying her and Lorenzo were eating here so I grabbed a bunch of rib eye steaks and Emelia helped me grill. I grilled some corn on the cob too.

One more thing… yesterday when I was in the store (buying steak) it came a weird downpour. I was a little surprised. I looked out to the East and there was the most beautiful rainbow ever! I wanted to tell everyone, “LOOK!” It was overwhelming not only because it was so big and beautiful, but because it was a physical reminder of God’s promises. What a sweet blessing.

Have a great Wednesday.

OH and go say HaPPY Birthday to Jenny!!!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

sig27.jpg

I like to purge too! That is a very pretty rainbow!

Jodi’s last blog post..Hair frustrations and a job interview

Jodi wrote on July 30, 2008 - 9:45 am

Gorgeous rainbow, Annie !!!

Did you have spatzle ?

I love pretty bedskirts on a high bed.

Loving Annie’s last blog post..5.8 earthquake

Loving Annie wrote on July 30, 2008 - 11:04 am

Wow, that sounds like a lot of work! You get so much accomplished in a single day, Annie, I don’t know how you do it 🙂

Ribeyes sound yummy, one of our favorite things to splurge on. That rainbow is beautiful, just beautiful. I haven’t seen one that vibrant in a long, long time 🙂

Stacy’s last blog post..Favorites Meme

Stacy wrote on July 30, 2008 - 11:04 am

“and I usually have a plan…”
Yeah, and a good plan! Nice to know sometimes you fly by the seat of your pants! *grin*
I just painted my living room and dining room. Must be “fixin-up” is in the air. It feels good to accomplish these things, doesn’t it?
Keep up the good work.

Karen’s last blog post..E-mailing with Joshua

Karen wrote on July 30, 2008 - 1:39 pm

Very beautiful rainbow! I sure wish it would rain down here. I love summer rain and pretty rainbows!
I miss being “next door” so we can just stop by and see each other.
Tell everyone Hi!
Love ya!!

Julie’s last blog post..Tuesday Tidbits

Julie wrote on July 30, 2008 - 1:47 pm

PICTURES please 🙂

of the room, that is – although the rainbow certainly is beautiful!!!

Marcia Francois’s last blog post..What do you do when there’s no storage?

Marcia Francois wrote on July 30, 2008 - 2:33 pm

Thank you very much. I like the 29 on top of that cake 😉

That rainbow is beautiful! It’s been a long time since I have seen one–thanks for the picture.

Coach Jenny’s last blog post..Remembering

Coach Jenny wrote on July 30, 2008 - 4:06 pm

As mentioned by everyone else–how do you do it? I want pictures, too.

Grilled corn on the cob sounds delicious.

yvonne’s last blog post..Google Search

yvonne wrote on July 30, 2008 - 9:25 pm

WTG on getting all that done! You’re grilled corn-on-the-cob sounds yum! (Of course my guys would read your post and say the steak sounds yum, lol!)
Mine’s up: http://www.typepad.com/t/app/weblog/post?id=53529742&saved_changes=1&blog_id=1349602

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* Wordy Wednesday – July 30, 2008 *~

Sheryl wrote on July 30, 2008 - 11:26 pm

I LOVE that rainbow pic, beautiful!
Jenny’s birthday? And she’s 29 again!
I don’t love to purge, can you come over? But I do like all the results; it just takes me a while to get started.

Gail wrote on July 31, 2008 - 10:20 am

I don’t always like to extreme clean…until I’m in the middle of it! And the rainbow–beautiful!

oh amanda’s last blog post..When My Husband Works Late…

oh amanda wrote on July 31, 2008 - 12:06 pm