post Category: to do list! — mylifeasannie @ 9:40 am — post Comments (13)
  1. Get more space bags, put Matt’s winter comfy clothes in one and store.
  2. Look for a nightstand that is different, yet coordinates with the bedroom. Remove all the books from the bookshelf/nightstand and reorganize the two lined baskets holding Izzy’s hair stuff and lotions. Maybe an under the bed type basket or something. Put away suction machine that is on same shelf because I don’t use it for Izzy anymore and it is ugly and takes up space. Sort through books on the shelf and put into categories in other bookshelves throughout the house.
  3. Go to marshall’s and look at bedding sets/dust ruffles/bed skirts. (found bed skirt at target)
  4. Look for new hamper for bathroom in my bedroom.
  5. Look for new hamper for hall bathroom while looking anyway…
  6. Go to grocery store and get ingredients to make brocolli salad and chicken to marinate and grill (using Kim’s sticky coconut chicken recipe). (that chicken was wonderful!!!)
  7. Finish doing several loads of laundry.
  8. Put clothes on hangers into appropriate closets.
  9. Take down birthday sign!
  10. Clean my shower.
  11. Pay car payment.
  12. Do pool maintenance.
  13. Give away chest of drawers that used to be in my room.

Okay… enough talking about doing what I need to do, now I’m off to actually do it!

Have a great Thursday!

sig28.jpg

My daughter was wanting to get some of those space bags to use, that take all the air out…do they work good?
She would take that dresser off your hands if you weren’t so far away too!
I feel like I need to get busy after reading your list!

Gail’s last blog post..“But it was just my imagination running away with me…”

Gail wrote on July 31, 2008 - 10:22 am

You sound busy, busy, busy! 🙂

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen

Dawn’s Daily Life wrote on July 31, 2008 - 10:36 am

Quite a list!!! Let us know how you do.

Susan – Penless Writ’s last blog post..STICKY NOTE

Susan – Penless Writ wrote on July 31, 2008 - 10:42 am

Have a productive day, Annie !

Loving Annie’s last blog post..5.8 earthquake

Loving Annie wrote on July 31, 2008 - 10:52 am

Busy lady!! Hope you get it all accomplished!

Jodi’s last blog post..Animal Crackers Farm… “Pettting Zoo”

Jodi wrote on July 31, 2008 - 11:26 am

Oh, space bags! I’ve always wanted to buy those. You’re a busy girl!

oh amanda’s last blog post..When My Husband Works Late…

oh amanda wrote on July 31, 2008 - 11:42 am

I have a coupon for space bags. If you don’t get to that today, let me know and I’ll try to find the coupon to mail to you.

Elizabeth’s last blog post..What’s been up…

Elizabeth wrote on July 31, 2008 - 11:52 am

That’s a busy list for a busy bee of a mummy!

Irene’s last blog post..Thankful Thursday-Relationships

Irene wrote on July 31, 2008 - 1:25 pm

Wow, that’s a list! I hope you get a lot of it done, I bet you’re having a blast with your bedroom and bath redo. I look at comforter sets a lot in Marshalls but haven’t bought one there yet. I love that store, though! 🙂

Have a great day!

Stacy’s last blog post..Well, I Never!

Stacy wrote on July 31, 2008 - 3:11 pm

WHEW! You make me tired just reading this! Do you EVER get tired and run out of energy? I guess it is a good thing you are young and can keep up with all of this. Youth! Enjoy it.

Betty G.

Betty wrote on July 31, 2008 - 4:07 pm

What a list–and so much already done. Good for you.

yvonne’s last blog post..Heading Out For Some Family Time

yvonne wrote on July 31, 2008 - 8:51 pm

You go girl!! If I took the time to make a list it would look as crazy! As a side note, we all LOVED that chicken recipe and will now be a keeper. We also loved the lemon muffins too. Happy Thursday–
*smiles*
Kim

Kim’s last blog post..When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste.

Kim wrote on July 31, 2008 - 9:00 pm

Look at you getting tons done! Great job! 🙂

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..Dawn needs…

Dawn’s Daily Life wrote on July 31, 2008 - 10:46 pm