post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 7:09 am — post Comments (8)

from Just Livin’ Large… today at noon. We met at Panera Bread. I knew when I parked and saw the car with the TX tags that she was already inside. I was right and I knew her instantly. I saw that Kari posted about our meeting already, but don’t let her fool you… she’s nothing near a troll :)… she’s pretty and smart and really fun to talk to! I think we could have visited all afternoon if our schedules allowed. I don’t know if it is the fact that we’re both talkers, or just that we had a lot to say, but the conversation was constant and really fun. We compared everything from kids to hubs, talked about perfume, jewelry and all things girlie… it was great. Since I introduced her to Brighton fragrances, which has led to her obsession love of Brighton jewelry, she brought me some yummy brighton laugh lotion! My favorite scent ever! I took a couple of pictures. The first one was her plate after she ate. Yep, I’m a great photographer alright! The second was of her alone and although I think she looks very pretty she probably wouldn’t like it… but after seeing the pic she posted I totally should if I wasn’t so nice :)… The last pic was a photo of the two of us in myspace fashion, I learned that from Amanda. (ever noticed how much the teens take self portraits for their myspace and facebook pages these days?)

dscf5366.JPG

dscf5368.JPG

Kari also just lost 25 pounds and it shows! She looks GREAT!

Thanks Kari for taking time out to meet up, for the fun time together, and for the great lotion!

sig26.jpg

How fun! I’m glad you all had a nice visit. Well, I’m off to research this Brighton stuff you talk about. 🙂

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..I Feel Productive!

Dawn’s Daily Life wrote on July 28, 2008 - 10:52 pm

How fun!! Glad you had a great time.

Blessings,

Julie

Joyful Days’s last blog post..Standing Firm/Staying Put (Part One)

Joyful Days wrote on July 28, 2008 - 11:19 pm

It sounds like you two had a great time together–isn’t it funny how because you get to know each other through blogging that it is so comfortable when you finally meet.

yvonne’s last blog post..Disney Princess–Are You Kidding Me???

yvonne wrote on July 29, 2008 - 5:50 am

Oh more fun!!!!! You’re one social butterfly and live a very busy life. Now I have to go visit her blog and get her report!!

Susan – Penless Writ’s last blog post..AFTER OBEDIENCE–What?

Susan – Penless Writ wrote on July 29, 2008 - 7:36 am

Fun!! Glad you had a great visit!!

Jodi’s last blog post..Giveaway ~ Precious Moments

Jodi wrote on July 29, 2008 - 7:45 am

How much fun! You’re on a roll with meeting bloggers!

Gail’s last blog post..“Oh it’s too hot, too hot, lady…”

Gail wrote on July 29, 2008 - 10:54 am

Gosh, I wish I could have been there too! She and I are having lunch tomorrow and I can’t wait. It would have been a real treat if we all had been together. Great photos!

Hugs!
Kat

Kat’s last blog post..ALL SMILES

Kat wrote on July 29, 2008 - 11:08 pm

Oh, how fun! I’ve got to make a trip to Oooooooklahoma!

oh amanda’s last blog post..When My Husband Works Late…

oh amanda wrote on July 31, 2008 - 12:07 pm