saturday memes

Saturday 9: We Travel Well

1. What part of the world and country do you live in?  United States.  Oklahoma.  Middle of the state :)…

2. What is the furthest from home that you have been, and where is it? Florida. Orlando.

3. What travel destination have you enjoyed the most?  Disneyworld.

4. What travel destination have you enjoyed the least?  Wyoming.

5. Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it? Tons of places!

6. Do you prefer traveling to see historic places or to hit the beach and relax? both.

7. What popular vacation destination have you never considered because you think you’d not like it? grand canyon.

8. Where do you travel to most recently? Orlando.

9. Do you like day trip “mini-vacations”? Not often.  Sometimes we go to Dallas for the weekend.

~Summer Favorites~

1. Favorite Summer Activity: Swimming!

2. Favorite Summer Meal:  Fresh veggies, like corn on the cob. Grilled food.

3. Favorite Thirst Quencher:  Coke with sonic ice.

4. Favorite Summer Weather:  Warm, not scorching hot.  Sunny upper 80’s or low 90’s.  It’s going to be 103 this monday!  too hot!

sig21.jpg

Tags:

9 Responses to “saturday memes”

1. Elizabeth says:

Funny that you don’t think you’d like the Grand Canyon. It’s near the top of my ‘to visit’ list. I can’t wait! I especially want to walk out on the new all-glass overlook!

Elizabeth’s last blog post..Blogging is a gift

2. We would love to go to Disney in Florida – our son is easier to travel with these days and I think he would really like it! My aunt lives in Oklahoma so maybe we will make it out there someday as well.

Happy Saturday!

Trish @ Another Piece of the Puzzle’s last blog post..My Caffeine Level for Today

3. Natalie says:

You’re so funny with the Sonic ice. I think of you if anyone ever mentions it.

4. Jodi says:

I like Disney World too! I want to go to Animal Kingdom, but my guys just don’t think it would be fun.

Jodi’s last blog post..Saturday Meme’s

5. Tami says:

MMMMMMMMM anything grilled is on my list too! I hope to make it back to Disney World someday to take my little ones! Have a great Saturday!

6. Bud Weiser says:

I’ve never been to Disney. Good answers! Have a great weekend…

Bud Weiser’s last blog post..Knock Three Times

7. yvonne says:

I love anything grilled–perfect for summer. I’d say 103 is a little too hot–try to stay cool.

Disneyworld is such a wonderful place.

yvonne’s last blog post..What You Don’t Want to Hear

8. Gail says:

We loved Grand Canyon! We hiked to the bottom and back up the next day, it was 118 degrees, I didn’t like that part but loved everything else. We actually loved Wyoming, but mostly we saw Yellowstone and the Tetons.
    We need a vacation this summer but don’t have any plans and it’s about to get away from us.

Gail’s last blog post..“Oh it’s too hot, too hot, lady…”

9. oh amanda says:

There you go again making my pirate hungry–grilled corn on the cob! YUM.

oh amanda’s last blog post..When My Husband Works Late…