post Category: Izzy — mylifeasannie @ 1:17 am — post Comments (21)

Izzy is six today! Six years old. Not the way I imagined her sixth birthday when her life began six years ago…

Isabelle is a beautiful, smart, loving, precious little girl that could not be loved more by more people.

I’m thankful for the six years I’ve had with her so far. I thank God for her life. I trust God with her life.

izzybefore.jpg

izzyandmom.jpg

100_0480.jpg

us2.jpg

dscf5072.JPG

sig22.jpg

? Happy Birthday ?

Elizabeth’s last blog post..Blogging is a gift

Elizabeth wrote on July 26, 2008 - 1:47 am

Happy Birthday to Isabelle! My son is six also.

Trish @ Another Piece of the Puzzle’s last blog post..My Caffeine Level for Today

Trish @ Another Piece of the Puzzle wrote on July 26, 2008 - 6:45 am

What a sweet girl you have, Annie! Happy Birthday, Isabelle. May God bless you immensely in your coming year. 🙂

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..The Saturday Special

Dawn’s Daily Life wrote on July 26, 2008 - 7:04 am

Happy 6th Birthday Izzy!!

Jodi’s last blog post..Giveaway

Jodi wrote on July 26, 2008 - 7:22 am

Happy Birthday Isabelle!

Natalie wrote on July 26, 2008 - 9:15 am

Happy Birthday, Izzy! You are as beautiful today as ever!

Hope you guys have a fun and wonderful celebration.

Kari

Kari’s last blog post..Photo Challenge – NUMBERS!

Kari wrote on July 26, 2008 - 10:19 am

Happy Happy Birthday Izzy Bear!

Muwah! A big birthday kiss for you!

Hugs!
Kat

Kat’s last blog post..YEAH! IT’S FRIDAY!

Kat wrote on July 26, 2008 - 11:02 am

Happy Birthday, Izzy! I remember the day you were born and your Grandma Maybell was so happy. We love you and pray for you. We look forward to a lot of joy in your life during your 6th year as you are growing up so fast.

Betty & Ed

Betty wrote on July 26, 2008 - 12:15 pm

Happy Birthday, Izzy! I pray God’s joy and grace on you and your family. Be blessed, precious girl.

Reese’s last blog post..Persecution and Martyrdom Around the World

Reese wrote on July 26, 2008 - 1:12 pm

Happy Birthday sweet Izzy. You are beautiful,
Blessings
Ala. Grandmother

Alabama Grandmother wrote on July 26, 2008 - 1:22 pm

Happy Birthday Izzy… My Terminator’s b-day was yesterday… He turned 5. Blessings Annie…

toknowhim wrote on July 26, 2008 - 5:45 pm

Hello my friend,

Happy birthday to Izzy. She is beautiful

Monkey Giggles’s last blog post..What are you doing this weekend?

Monkey Giggles wrote on July 26, 2008 - 6:07 pm

Happy 6th birthday, Izzy !

She is very lucky to have such a loving, caring parent in you, Annie. You are her angel 🙂

Loving Annie’s last blog post..Mhmm Mhmm Good Chicken Spaghetti

Loving Annie wrote on July 26, 2008 - 6:27 pm

Happy Birthday dear Izzy! 6, wow!!! God bless you, your Mum and your whole family in wonderful ways.

PrayingKaren wrote on July 26, 2008 - 6:58 pm

Happy Birthday sweet Izzy 🙂 You are such an amazing mother Annie, and Izzy is blessed and lucky to have you.

Hugs,
Sandra

Sandra’s last blog post..Reconnecting – Part 11

Sandra wrote on July 26, 2008 - 8:10 pm

I hope Izzy had a wonderful birthday!!! Big hugs from me 🙂

chupieandjsmama’s last blog post..Oh look, a meme!

chupieandjsmama wrote on July 27, 2008 - 12:40 pm

OH Annie, I can’t believe she’s 6 already! Such cute photos – I love all the bows in the last one – you are turning her into quite the fashionista 🙂

Marcia Francois’s last blog post..Ta da da dum…..announcing the August Declutter Challenge

Marcia Francois wrote on July 27, 2008 - 2:33 pm

Happy Birthday Izzy. I hope you have a wonderful day.

(Love the pictures ; )

yvonne’s last blog post..What You Don’t Want to Hear

yvonne wrote on July 28, 2008 - 7:09 am

a belated very happy 6th birthday Izzy!! You are so precious and beautiful – just like your mom said!

Michelle’s last blog post..It’s That Time Again

Michelle wrote on July 29, 2008 - 3:50 pm

Well a very happy belated birthday to Izzy. I don’t know you nor do I know your darling and lovable daughter. I do want to share that I have a special needs daughter who is now 31 years old, so I do feel a connection. What a blessing our special angels are!!! God does never makes a mistake and while our lives are enriched by having these angels in our life, how much more THEIR reward will be in the afterlife!!! Bless you, mama and your family. I will be remembering to pray for all of you!

Big hugs,
Marcia

Marcia “HDMac” McFarlane’s last blog post..I am going to get organized and STAY there!

Marcia “HDMac” McFarlane wrote on July 30, 2008 - 11:58 am

Happy Birthday, sweet Izzy!

oh amanda’s last blog post..When My Husband Works Late…

oh amanda wrote on July 31, 2008 - 12:16 pm