post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 8:13 am — post Comments (11)
  1. I took Izzy to school/therapy yesterday.  She was very vocal.  The O.T. commented about how vocal she was getting.
  2. While Izzy was in therapy I ran to the local nail place and had this done:toes.jpg
  3. I realize my feet are not very pretty… but it’s always fun when the nail person is feeling creative.
  4. I left my watch at Julie’s.  I was going to look for it this morning.  I got a text that said, “don’t come this morning.”  Apparently one of the kids is sick today and she knows I’m a germ phobe and she is wiped out from a night without sleep.  Get well soon N!
  5. I went to a new little boutique (well new to me…) in our area yesterday and got some cute stuff.  I got Izzy this cute bracelet and some other fun little like a cute bracelet for me that Amanda is trying to claim!bracelet.jpg
  6. I should be working on a to-do list rather than a thirteen thursday list.  Sad but true.
  7. Emelia was supposed to stay the night with her friend Teresa last night, but texted me at 10:30 saying, “wanna come home.”  So I went and picked her up.  She did the same thing last time she went there which is unusual for her so I think overnight plans at Teresa’s house are going to be put on hold for several months.
  8. Izzy’s getting mostly clothes for her birthday.  Matt’s mom, aunt, and sista usually send gym gift cert. I add it with gymbucks and buy a bunch of clothes for school.  Her box should be arriving tomorrow.
  9. Izzy will turn six Saturday.
  10. Amanda will turn eighteen years old Monday.
  11. I can’t be that old.
  12. I guess I am.
  13. I turn “?” on Aug. 9.

sig16.jpg

If you haven’t already done so, you might check out this post: http://mightyfowl.blogspot.com/2008/04/god-takes-no-pleasure.html

It might have something which applies. And thanks for commenting on my blog.

Bob Cleveland’s last blog post..Confessions of (Another) Baptist Charismatic

Bob Cleveland wrote on July 24, 2008 - 8:40 am

I should be cleaning, but I am sitting here holding a very restless, very hot little girl. She is miserable and so am I.
On the bright side, I love reading your blog and I am getting to do that. : )

Julie’s last blog post..Blogging from Oklahoma

Julie wrote on July 24, 2008 - 10:37 am

Hi Annie, I enjoy your blog. You and your family are in my prayers.

I tagged you! Check out my blog for the details.

Crystal Richey

Crystal Richey wrote on July 24, 2008 - 10:41 am

I can always find other things to do than what I should be–mostly on the computer.

Fun post!

Joyful Days’s last blog post..Books, Books, Books–a Meme After My Heart

Joyful Days wrote on July 24, 2008 - 1:17 pm

I need to get my toes done. My polish is sad 🙁 Happy soon to be birthday. You’ll be 29 (again!). I’m 38 so you can’t be older than that (which is close to older than dirt isn’t it?).

chupieandjsmama’s last blog post..Oh look, a meme!

chupieandjsmama wrote on July 24, 2008 - 3:15 pm

We have a birthday next week too – B. will be 15 on Tuesday. 🙂

Natalie wrote on July 24, 2008 - 8:56 pm

Your toes look so cute like that 🙂 You’ve got a lot of bdays all close together in your family – mine is next Fri so I’ll be celebrating with you!

Michelle’s last blog post..Box Top For Education – Rock Your School

Michelle wrote on July 24, 2008 - 10:03 pm

Love the toes.

Hey however old you are, just remember YOU’RE NOT AS OLD AS ME!!!

yvonne’s last blog post..Has it Really Been 26 Years

yvonne wrote on July 24, 2008 - 10:14 pm

Do you know I have NEVER had a pedicure? Never!

Maybe I should do that for my birthday and cross another thing off my life list 🙂

Marcia Francois’s last blog post..Speaking

Marcia Francois wrote on July 25, 2008 - 5:50 am

I love your toesies! And the bracelet! So many happy birthdays coming! 🙂

nancy face’s last blog post..Yesss! Mulan is the bomb!

nancy face wrote on July 25, 2008 - 12:01 pm

Your toes look really cute!
I’ve never had a pedicure either, my feet/nails are really too bad for that!

Gail wrote on July 25, 2008 - 2:46 pm