post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 2:10 am — post Comments (10)

I haven’t played along with sct in forever! I’ve been reading Sandra‘s posts about going home to visit South Africa… Great pictures too! Visit Sandra to join in or to see more sc recipes.

• 2 cups cooked diced chicken
  • 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 (7 oz.) can Herdez Salsa Verde
  • 16 corn tortillas, each cut into 4 wedges
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend

Preparation:

Combine chicken, soups, sour cream, and Salsa Verde. Alternate first mixture with layers of tortilla pieces and cheese. Sprinkle top with chili powder or paprika. Cook in Crock Pot on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours. Serve chicken casserole with garnish of guacamole or sour cream and chopped tomatoes and green onions, along with a tossed salad.

sig15.jpg

That looks DELICIOUS!!!

palmtreefanatic’s last blog post..CARAMEL APPLE SALAD

palmtreefanatic wrote on July 24, 2008 - 5:19 am

Sounds very yummy.

yvonne’s last blog post..Guest Blogger

yvonne wrote on July 24, 2008 - 7:23 am

That sounds incredibly good, Annie ! yummm ๐Ÿ™‚ Can I come over for dinner if I do the dishes ?

Loving Annie’s last blog post..The Question Has Been Answered

Loving Annie wrote on July 24, 2008 - 7:41 am

When I start my new job, my crock pot will be used more than ever! Thanks for the recipe–it looks great–and I will check out Sandra’s site for more.
Hope you’re having a good day ๐Ÿ™‚

Coach Jenny’s last blog post..In the Meantime…

Coach Jenny wrote on July 24, 2008 - 9:24 am

That looks great Annie! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

Stacy’s last blog post..QOTD – Online Music

Stacy wrote on July 24, 2008 - 10:47 am

Mmmm…this looks so yum! I think I’m changing tomorrow’s meal to this.
Thanks!

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* 102 Minutes: The Untold Story of the Fight to Survive Inside the Twin Towers – Book Review *~

Sheryl wrote on July 24, 2008 - 2:34 pm

Great recipe! Thanks for sharing.

Renee’ wrote on July 24, 2008 - 5:05 pm

Ohhhhhh *drool* I’ve bookmarked it Annie, I’m trying this next payday ๐Ÿ™‚

Sandra’s last blog post..Day at the Park!

Sandra wrote on July 24, 2008 - 6:18 pm

Thank you so much for the chicken tortilla recipe. My daughter called and requested this dinner for tomorrow and I used to make it all the time, but couldn’t find my slow cooker recipe book.

Blessings!

Georgine wrote on August 11, 2008 - 6:15 pm

What a great website. Its nice to see something new and creative. Thank you

low fat chicken recipes wrote on March 1, 2009 - 9:54 am