post Category: thankful thursday — mylifeasannie @ 4:21 pm — post Comments (11)

1. I’m thankful that I got my tire fixed today. I noticed my back tire was completely flat this morning. I got it fixed and had the tires rotated while I was there.
  2. I’m thankful for the teen vbs this week. It’s lots of fun!
  3. I’m thankful for the girls in my class. They are really special girls.
  4. I’m thankful that I got my shopping done for Amanda’s birthday! I can’t tell you what I got because she reads my blog …
  5. I’m thankful that they found the thing I went to the store to buy for her birthday. First they said they were sold out. They found one!
  6. I’m also thankful that I looked over and noticed a pink sony vaio on sale there! It was the laptop Amanda wanted.
    She’s happy!
  7. I’m thankful she’s happy.
  8. I’m thankful for matt’s mom who got amanda’s laptop for her to use in College (which she is starting this Fall concurrent with High School).
  9. I am thankful for my mom and dad who are watching izzy during teen vbs.
  10. I’m thankful that Emelia just told me I don’t have any wrinkles yet. (kids!)
  11. I’m thankful for my friends.
  12. I’m thankful for a God that fills all the voids in my heard. Perfectly.
  13. I’m thankful for you.

sig4.jpg

I love positive T13s! Good for you!

Janet wrote on July 17, 2008 - 6:20 pm

A great list of 13 things to be thankful for. The laptop is great. But the no wrinkles one is my favorite ๐Ÿ˜‰

chupieandjsmama’s last blog post..Baking in summer

chupieandjsmama wrote on July 17, 2008 - 6:21 pm

Your list is very positive! I’m glad you were able to get your tire fixed too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Haley’s last blog post..Baby Love?

Haley wrote on July 17, 2008 - 6:27 pm

That is a great list–LOL at #10. I’m glad you noticed the tire–I would have driven away and then wondered why the car felt a little funny ; )

yvonne’s last blog post..Answers

yvonne wrote on July 17, 2008 - 6:40 pm

Great Thursday 13! I am thankful to have you as a bloggy friend. ๐Ÿ™‚

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..Tasty Thursday~Pasta Edition

Dawn’s Daily Life wrote on July 17, 2008 - 8:08 pm

And I’m thankful for you! But since you are completely wrinkle free, we may have to rethink this whole “let’s meet for lunch” thing. LOL I’m kidding, I’m kidding!!

Kari

Kari wrote on July 17, 2008 - 8:15 pm

You’ll have to tell us later what you got Amanda for her birthday. And if Emelia would tell me I had no wrinkles I’d like to borrow her for a while please!

Gail’s last blog post..โ€œItโ€™s not easy being Greenโ€

Gail wrote on July 17, 2008 - 8:27 pm

Wonderful thankful list! Is Amanda turning 18?

Susanne wrote on July 18, 2008 - 10:57 am

Lauren tells me I’m cute…our girls can say such sweet things to make their moms feel good! ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m thankful our friend was able to MOSTLY fix our computer! ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m thankful for you! ๐Ÿ™‚

nancy face’s last blog post..SQUEEEEEEE!!!

nancy face wrote on July 21, 2008 - 11:18 am

Great list! I missed coming here…I generally missed bloghopping but I’m glad everyone in the family is doing well.

BTW, I love your new layout.
Happy Tuesday!

zamejias’s last blog post..What IS That?

zamejias wrote on July 21, 2008 - 9:43 pm

Wow. Now then I know what commentluv does. lol. I’ve been hearing about it but do not fully understand what is so good about it.

morison dony’s last blog post..Laptop DVD Drives