post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 12:44 am — post Comments (10)

girltalk2.jpg

First food stuff… the bean burritos on my MPM were delish! I was actually dreading them, and didn’t think I would like them but was pleasantly surprised as was everyone else! They will definitely be made again and again! Tonight didn’t work out like I planned. I ended up being gone so I didn’t get the taco chicken in the crock pot early enough… I made quesadillas instead. I cooked sliced onions, had fajita chicken, black beans, cheese and sour cream and salsa for dipping. They were so good. A great thing about quesadillas is that you can make them to order… like Amanda and Lorenzo were chicken & cheese only. Matt was everything! I was cheese… Even Bailey can eat them! Emelia was gone to VBS with Nini so she missed out. Anyway, two thumbs up for both recipes. Matt actually requested that I make a batch of the black bean burritos to freeze for snacking or quick meals.

Sunday I took the girls in my teen class for breakfast. They learned the books of the NT song and I promised them a reward. We had a good time. These girls (most of them…) are not from Christian families. They are brought to church and they appreciate the attention and want to learn so badly. I heart them. Here’s a few pics from our outing!

mosaic263901.jpg

Guess what showed up at my house this weekend? Well, not really my house…. but my yard. Well, not really my YARD, but the outer area of our yard that Matt’s goats are on. Here’s a hint…

horse.jpg

So a lady who helps clean up at the church had this cool thing called a “SHARK.” I want one!!!

We worked on reorganizing and painting Bailey’s room all day yesterday. What a job! His room is a little smaller and I thought it would be much easier, that’s what I get for thinking! It was tough! But it looks so good now! I just keep going in there to look at it. I haven’t taken pics yet, but when I do I’ll post them. Bailey is such a sweet kid. I heart him so much.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) will be another busy blog free day. Izzy has therapy (hi Camilla!) in the morning, then I have to bring her home, feed her lunch, and then head to Edmond to finalize some CAD’s at the office. I have a batch to finish up right now and should be doing them rather than typing this post, but it’s now or never :).

One more thing, I posted this pic on Izzy’s blog… but it’s so cute I’m posting it here too. Nini bought this dress for Izzy to wear for the fourth. She’s so cute! Today after her bath I was brushing her hair and her bangs can touch her legs. It’s crazy how long they are! I mentioned too that I want to donate 10″ of her hair to locks of love. Amanda doesn’t want me to cut it, but it will grow back and trust me … she has enough hair that it will still be long.

Have a great Wednesday!

anniesig2.jpg

First, I love that blouse you have on.
Second…I want one of those shark’s.

And finally Izzy is adorable.

Monkey Giggles’s last blog post..Kids Doing Green In Everyday Life

Monkey Giggles wrote on July 8, 2008 - 10:40 pm

Those pictures of Izzy are adorable and boy does that girl have a head of hair!!! I WANT her hair. πŸ™‚
Sounds like you are off to a busy but good week with lots of good food. Speaking of, I need to go get dinner in the crockpot. I do think I will need to try those burritos of yours–in fact I need to look at the recipe and maybe decide to make them tomorrow instead of Chicken Spaghetti!
*smiles*
Kim

Kim wrote on July 9, 2008 - 12:46 am

I would love for a horse to show up at my house!!

I second the “I love your blouse” comment!

Izzy’s dress is adorable!!

Jodi’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday

Jodi wrote on July 9, 2008 - 6:01 am

I love everything you do for your Sunday School class! What a big difference you are making in their lives!

oh amanda’s last blog post..Monday & Tuesday Have Switched Places

oh amanda wrote on July 9, 2008 - 7:46 am

This is just a great post as they always are;)
Izzy looks so darn sweet, I just want to scoop her up and cuddle her;)

palmtreefanatic’s last blog post..Not so Wordless Wednesday

palmtreefanatic wrote on July 9, 2008 - 8:52 am

Izzy is so sweet πŸ™‚

Sounds like you had a great time with the Sunday School Class!

Hugs,
Sandra

Sandra’s last blog post..Cooking, Cleaning and Cakes!

Sandra wrote on July 9, 2008 - 12:57 pm

We have gone through 2 sharks over the past 5 years or so. The kids always break the handles. It’s the kids’ vacuum and it does a GREAT job. If we had any carpet in this house I would buy another one.
My dial up takes forever to load pictures, but it looks like a horse showed up at your house/yard/goat yard??? I could only load 1/2 the picture before I got too impatient.

Julie wrote on July 9, 2008 - 1:44 pm

I love my shark!

I’m so glad you are teaching those girls–they are so blessed to have such a wonderful, caring teacher.

the picture of Izzy is so cute–I’m so glad you posted it here.

The bean burritos sound wonderful.

yvonne’s last blog post..Hawaii, Part 2 (or is it part 3 or even 4)

yvonne wrote on July 9, 2008 - 6:05 pm

Call me slow, but I didn’t realize that you were hostessing this meme. I’ll be sure and join in next week πŸ™‚
Izzy is beautiful! And that gorgeous hair!
Your Sunday School girls are blessed to have you for their teacher.

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* Needing New Eye Glasses? *~

Sheryl wrote on July 9, 2008 - 11:31 pm

Taking your teen girls out to breakfast shows them how much you love them! πŸ™‚

What the…HORSE?

Another bedroom done? WOW!!!

Izzy is so precious! πŸ™‚

Nancy Face’s last blog post..A poopy little post…starring my kids

Nancy Face wrote on July 10, 2008 - 7:26 am