post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 1:48 am — post Comments (11)

1. Remember this guy?
  2. horse1.jpg

Well… he’s mine! The owner came and “found” him yesterday! He was trying to find a new home for him so he is ours now! We heart him already.

3. Hank (the ferret) has been returned to his previous owner. Too high maintenance, wild animalish, stinky… He was a sweet guy, but not for me. I’m so happy he’s gone. Emelia is not. At least she has the horse.
  4. The horse doesn’t technically have a name. We’ve been calling him buttercup. Someone at church told us you cannot call a brown horse buttercup. So, back to the drawing board… any suggestions?
  5. I made quesadillas again… should I buy a quesadilla maker, (anyone use one) or just keep using the pan? I think we’ll continue to have them often. Easy + Healthy + Yummy = Dinner Success!
  6. Izzy had a great day at school/therapy yesterday. Camilla had lots of good things to say. Me & Iz heart Camilla!
  7. I have three CAD’s to finish ASAP!
  8. I am supposed to be somewhere in 18 minutes.
  9. I am still in my boxers and t-shirt slept in…
  10. With all the work on the kid’s rooms, mine is neglected… it’s on today’s schedule (this afternoon anyway!)… I hope…
  11. I had a horrible tragic experience yesterday. I was walking through the Super Target in edmond. I love that store. I found a few really cute tops on clearance (like $4 each!!!), anyway that wasn’t the tragedy. I walked to produce to get garlic and felt like I stepped through a small water puddle (sandals), so I looked back and realized I had waded through a smooshed grape mess. Knowing my disdain for fruit I was mortified. Seriously. I walked straight back to the wet wipes, opened them and cleaned my foot trying not to gag. Yes. I did buy the wet wipes. I’m psychotic, not a felon :).
  12. It rained a lot yesterday!!! My flowers were happy about that.
  13. Do you watch Shear Genius? I do.
  14. Tonight is the girl’s night out at church. They are going to IHOP late! I’m going after Amanda gets home from a rehearsal and I get Iz to bed. Fun huh?

Happy Thursday!

anniesig3.jpg

I want a horse!!! Sorry to hear of your “tragedy”… It made me *giggle* just a little. Hugs!

I *heart* IHOP! Have fun!

Jodi’s last blog post..Tasty Thursday ~ Mexican foods

Jodi wrote on July 10, 2008 - 10:40 am

I love the horse, and I think Buttercup is a fine name. Since others disagree, how about another flower name. Rose? Freesia? I’m not good at naming pets! 🙂

Your tragedy cracked me up! Glad to hear you paid for those wipes.

Have fun on your ladies night out.

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen

Dawn’s Daily Life wrote on July 10, 2008 - 10:52 am

Fun!! Wow, a “free” horse! My daughter would LOVE that!! How lucky are you?!?
I hope by now you are out of the tshirt and boxers and where you need to be 😉 Have a wonderful Thursday!

Coach Jenny’s last blog post..Thoughts for the Day

Coach Jenny wrote on July 10, 2008 - 11:52 am

Someone “lost” a horse? Whoa! hee-hee A late night at IHOP sounds kinda fun.

Jill’s last blog post..Every So Often I Get Lucky

Jill wrote on July 10, 2008 - 2:01 pm

Our grandkids have about a dozen horses in Memphis. Some names I liked for their horses have been Jubilee and Breezy. How about FREEDOM for July 4th that just passed … and the horse DID gain its FREEDOM from wherever it came from. (Buttercup sounds like a GIRL name and HE deserves better.)

Have FUN, FUN, FUN at your Ladies’ Night Out. I love going to those.

Betty G.

Betty wrote on July 10, 2008 - 4:42 pm

YOu have a HORSE? I’m so jealous, I want one too LOL I love the name Buttercup too, why can’t you name a brown horse buttercup? Weird!

How about Traveler since he was lost LOL I don’t know, honestly I’m not good with horse names or any names.

Love IHOP……

Hugs,
Sandra

Sandra’s last blog post..Library Summer Reading Program!

Sandra wrote on July 10, 2008 - 8:22 pm

I say stick with Buttercup!! Can’t imagine why you’re not “allowed” to name a horse buttercup???
Have a great weekend!

Sheryl’s last blog post..Windows Live Writer

Sheryl wrote on July 10, 2008 - 11:17 pm

I LOVE SHEAR GENIUS!!!
That is the only show I watch! great list! love the horse!

palmtreefanatic’s last blog post..My new color

palmtreefanatic wrote on July 11, 2008 - 6:08 am

I think you can call your horse whatever you want! You can have a horse in your yard? You must live away from town a bit.
I LOVE quesadillas and make them often, but have never gotten something specifically for that….I just use a skillet. Let me know if you try out a quesadilla maker!

Gail’s last blog post..“Walking on, walking on broken glass”

Gail wrote on July 11, 2008 - 9:35 am

How fun that the horse is now yours–and I love the name Buttercup.

I use a skillet when I make quesadillas (didn’t even know they had a maker???)

I love your comment “I’m psychotic not a felon”. I had a great chuckle.

yvonne’s last blog post..Hawaii, Part 2 (or is it part 3 or even 4)

yvonne wrote on July 11, 2008 - 12:46 pm

Personally, I love the name Buttercup, but if being brown is the issue, how about Reese…short for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups? Tee hee! 😉

nancy face’s last blog post..Insulted, Four Eyes and Random Dead Things