post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 10:07 pm — post Comments (11)

Friday Fill-Ins #79

1. Holidays in the summer are hot!

2. Corn on the cob(s) are my favorite things to grill.

3. My thoughts are scattered.

4. Going to parties is what I’m most looking forward to this weekend!

5. My favorite book so far this summer is Home to Holly Springs.

6. Prayer is the best way to begin a day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to parties Friday night, tomorrow my plans include shopping for a new sofa or sectional… hopefully leather and Sunday, I want to have a great time taking my teen girl class to breakfast and then church… then a nap… and back to church!

annie32.jpg

Thanks for visiting my blog. πŸ™‚
I hope you’ve a great weekend!

Melody’s last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins

Melody wrote on July 3, 2008 - 10:23 pm

My thoughts are scattered also. I like your answer to #6!

Have a great weekend.

Shannon’s last blog post..Happy 4th of July

Shannon wrote on July 3, 2008 - 10:32 pm

Shopping for a new sofa sounds great. I could use one of those
too. Have a great time at those parties.

Maisie’s last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins

Maisie wrote on July 3, 2008 - 10:55 pm

Thanks for taking time visiting my site. Yeah, we have the same #6, indeed it’s a great way to start a day. God bless! πŸ™‚

Mhay’s last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #4

Mhay wrote on July 3, 2008 - 11:10 pm

Prayer is the best way to begin the day. Sadly, I don’t begin it that way often enough. Oh, and I too love corn on the cob grilled. πŸ™‚

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..Happy Independence Day!

Dawn’s Daily Life wrote on July 4, 2008 - 12:26 am

Grilled corn on the cob…YUMMY! πŸ™‚

I hope you find the perfect furniture! πŸ™‚

Nancy Face’s last blog post..Happy Bloggiversary to ME!

Nancy Face wrote on July 4, 2008 - 6:46 am

Spending time with the Lord, is always a great way to start the
day! Have a fun time shopping for your sofa!! Hope your 4th is a
great one!!

Jodi’s last blog post..Know and Tell Friday

Jodi wrote on July 4, 2008 - 6:46 am

I gave the same answer for #3 πŸ™‚ Have a great weekend!

Jack’s last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #79

Jack wrote on July 4, 2008 - 9:49 am

Really enjoyed this. Sounds like you are all having a great day and have a wonderful weekend planned. Happy 4th and have a terrific weekend!

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* Faith-Lift Fridays July 4, 2008*~

Sheryl wrote on July 4, 2008 - 4:25 pm

Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for playing!

Janet’s last blog post..Manic Monday by Lisa!

Janet wrote on July 7, 2008 - 11:21 am

[…] – bookmarked by 2 members originally found by Happyanimebunny on 2008-07-31 friday fill-ins http://mylifeasannie.com/2008/07/03/friday-fill-ins-4/ – bookmarked by 3 members originally found […]

Bookmarks about Ins wrote on August 21, 2008 - 5:45 pm