friday fill-ins

Friday Fill-Ins #79

1. Holidays in the summer are hot!

2. Corn on the cob(s) are my favorite things to grill.

3. My thoughts are scattered.

4. Going to parties is what I’m most looking forward to this weekend!

5. My favorite book so far this summer is Home to Holly Springs.

6. Prayer is the best way to begin a day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight Iโ€™m looking forward to going to parties Friday night, tomorrow my plans include shopping for a new sofa or sectional… hopefully leather and Sunday, I want to have a great time taking my teen girl class to breakfast and then church… then a nap… and back to church!

annie32.jpg

Tags:

11 Responses to “friday fill-ins”

1. Melody says:

Thanks for visiting my blog. ๐Ÿ™‚
    I hope you’ve a great weekend!

Melody’s last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins

2. Shannon says:

My thoughts are scattered also. I like your answer to #6!

Have a great weekend.

Shannon’s last blog post..Happy 4th of July

3. Maisie says:

Shopping for a new sofa sounds great. I could use one of those
    too. Have a great time at those parties.

Maisie’s last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins

4. Mhay says:

Thanks for taking time visiting my site. Yeah, we have the same #6, indeed it’s a great way to start a day. God bless! ๐Ÿ™‚

Mhay’s last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #4

5. Prayer is the best way to begin the day. Sadly, I don’t begin it that way often enough. Oh, and I too love corn on the cob grilled. ๐Ÿ™‚

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..Happy Independence Day!

6. Nancy Face says:

Grilled corn on the cob…YUMMY! ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope you find the perfect furniture! ๐Ÿ™‚

Nancy Face’s last blog post..Happy Bloggiversary to ME!

7. Jodi says:

Spending time with the Lord, is always a great way to start the
    day! Have a fun time shopping for your sofa!! Hope your 4th is a
    great one!!

Jodi’s last blog post..Know and Tell Friday

8. Jack says:

I gave the same answer for #3 ๐Ÿ™‚ Have a great weekend!

Jack’s last blog post..Friday Fill-Ins #79

9. Sheryl says:

Really enjoyed this. Sounds like you are all having a great day and have a wonderful weekend planned. Happy 4th and have a terrific weekend!

Sheryl’s last blog post..~* Faith-Lift Fridays July 4, 2008*~

10. Janet says:

Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for playing!

Janet’s last blog post..Manic Monday by Lisa!

11. […] – bookmarked by 2 members originally found by Happyanimebunny on 2008-07-31 friday fill-ins http://mylifeasannie.com/2008/07/03/friday-fill-ins-4/ – bookmarked by 3 members originally found […]