post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 9:40 pm — post Comments (9)

It’s been a busy beginning of the week! Monday we took Izzy to Bear… and ran by Jason’s Deli to pick up some broccoli soup for Emelia (& Izzy). I got a sandwich and fixed a salad to have for dinner. I love that place btw.

I stayed up way too late last night working on CAD’s. As a result I am having trouble staying awake. Seriously. I tried to sneak off to bed an hour ago when I took Izzy to bed, but Matt came and found me 🙂 and so I got up. I ran by to pick up another batch of CAD’s to work on… while I was out I dropped by Steinmart and Tuesday Morning. Found a really cute comforter set for Amanda… I came home and worked for a while and realized they gave me a duplicate batch of CAD’s. So not only did I waste my time driving 30 miles to get them… at 12 mpg I wasted a lot of money too! Oh well.

Tomorrow Izzy has school/therapy in the morning, then I’m doing Melody’s hair. VBS starts tomorrow night. The theme is High School Musical. It’s called vacation Bible schoolsical. Instead of centers, it’s like school… homeroom (bible lesson), lunchroom (snack), music class, art class etc… fun huh? Thursday night after vbs they have reserved a pool for a few hours, and Friday night they are having a frog/turtle race! It’s going to be awesome! I signed up to help with crafts.

I haven’t mentioned the teen girl bible class I’ve been teaching lately huh? Well, it’s going great! I heart those girls. We always have such a good class and I learn a lot from teaching them! They have learned the books of the NT in the last couple of weeks so next Sunday I’m taking them out to breakfast during class as their reward. Should be fun! Sunday night was praise & worship at church. The pastor suggested everyone come to the front for prayer time. I was praying quietly and felt hands around me. The girls from my class had come over and were praying with me. They are so sweet.

annie38.jpg

You sound busy.. VBS sounds fun, hope it all goes well.
The girls from your class sound wonderful.
Hope you get some sleep soon.

KC’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday(Lake video)

KC wrote on June 24, 2008 - 10:36 pm

Sorry about the waster of gas, time and money on getting duplicate CADs. Not fun.

Sounds like another busy week for you. I hope VBS goes well. Sounds like some great ideas.

Your girls that you teach sound so wonderful.

yvonne’s last blog post..Thank Goodness for Great Talks

yvonne wrote on June 25, 2008 - 5:45 am

Oh, NOOO! Wasted time and gas!

Vacation Bible School sounds like so much fun! I’ve never heard of a frog/turtle race…I would sure love to see THAT. haha! 🙂

The girls from your class praying with you…such a sweet experience! 🙂

Nancy Face’s last blog post..The Prowler

Nancy Face wrote on June 25, 2008 - 7:11 am

Oh how I love Jason’s Deli. Fire Roasted Tortilla Soup is my absolute favorite. And the little garlic breads on the salad bar…YUM!!

Taylor’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday: Guess Who Found My Mary Kay Lipstick Samples

Taylor wrote on June 25, 2008 - 8:52 am

I absolutely loved your telling about praying quietly and all your class girls coming up and laying hands on you and praying. THAT’s what it’s all about!!!! I’m sure you are a wonderful teacher and example and they love you dearly.

susan’s last blog post..A REMINDER

susan wrote on June 25, 2008 - 2:37 pm

You’re such a devoted Mom, Annie !

Loving Annie’s last blog post..Simultaneously Stood Up and Hit On

Loving Annie wrote on June 25, 2008 - 2:51 pm

Sounds like some wonderful girls you’v got in your class.

I’ve only been to Jason’s Deli one time. I don’t know why I haven’t been back – I really liked it. The closest one to us is in Ft. Worth (about 20 to 25 miles away) but I go there all the time. Maybe I’ll do lunch there the next time I feel the need to visit Hobby Lobby. 🙂

Kari

Kari wrote on June 25, 2008 - 3:49 pm

How sweet about your girls coming to pray with you, really awesome!
I love Jason’s Deli, one of our favorite places.
VBS does sound fun! Enjoy the crafts.

Gail’s last blog post..“It’s summertime, summertime, Sum, Sum Summertime”

Gail wrote on June 25, 2008 - 7:07 pm

VBS sounds like lots of fun!! I wish we did some thing like this at our church, but right now we have a very small church, with not many kids.

Jodi’s last blog post..I forgot…

Jodi wrote on June 26, 2008 - 6:08 pm