post Category: saturday 9 — mylifeasannie @ 12:01 am — post Comments (7)

Saturday 9: Summer Movies and Oil

1. The other day I purchased gas for $3.96, which was less than the $4.37 my local station charges per gallon. What is the current gas price in your area for regular? I paid $3.75 a gallon today. At 28 gallons that would be a total of $105!

2. Will your vacation plans be altered by the price of gas? Nah. I don’t really have “vacation plans” at this point.

3. Is there any movie this summer that you’re looking forward to seeing? Not really.

4. Gas prices aside, what is your favorite vacation destination? Disneyworld!!!

5. Will you watch more film on DVD than in theaters this summer? Most likely!

6. Will you fly anywhere this summer? No definite plans at this point, but I’d love to.

7. Guess: How high will a gallon of gas peak at? In my lifetime? Don’t want to think about it, I’m guessing double and then we’ll finally learn to use things that are cheaper for fuel. Or this summer? I hope not much more than $4.00. Remember I am an optimist :).

8. Will gas prices effect who you vote for in this fall’s election? Yes.

9. How much will the price of home heating oil effect you? Not sure yet, another thing to deal with.

~It’s Perfect ~ Fill In The Blanks~

A perfect day is a day with a happy and content heart?

A perfect dinner is a dinner shared with people I love?

A perfect evening is a girl’s only night out?

A perfect vacation is a trip to Disneyworld with your kiddos?

annie33.jpg

Hello! I have been to Disneyland.
I am with you on the optimist-hopefully not more than $4.
Mine is posted here

Happy Saturday!
Mere

Mercedes’s last blog post..Summer Movies & Oil

Mercedes wrote on June 21, 2008 - 8:59 am

I love that. I’m going to use that one Saturday in the future.

I love visiting your blog because you are an optimist and always uplift me. Thanks.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

yvonne’s last blog post..Mystery Solved

yvonne wrote on June 21, 2008 - 9:59 am

You are VERY optimistic! Have a great weekend…

Bud Weiser’s last blog post..Driving in the Ocean

Bud Weiser wrote on June 21, 2008 - 10:19 am

It’s so funny that prices can vary so much in less than 10 miles. Happy Saturday!

Natalie wrote on June 21, 2008 - 11:19 am

Thanks for having such a great attitude.

Mimi Lenox’s last blog post..Saturday 9: Summer Movies and Oil

Mimi Lenox wrote on June 21, 2008 - 4:11 pm

Oh my goodenss! Gas here has surpassed $4.00 a gallon. I paid $4.39 the other day and that was cheaper than other gas stations around us.!!

Kim’s last blog post..Visions of Purple

Kim wrote on June 21, 2008 - 4:24 pm

We’re not going on vacation at all! We’re spending all our moolah on Lauren’s wedding…oh, and the plane ticket we bought her so she can go on vacation and visit Ted over the 4th of July weelend! 🙂

Nancy Face’s last blog post..The Prowler