post Category: thankful thursday — mylifeasannie @ 8:57 am — post Comments (10)

1. I’m thankful for another anniversary. 19 now in all. Looking forward to number 20!
  2. It’s Summer!  I am thankful for long summer days.
  3. I got the front room cleaned and rearranged, I’m thankful for finished projects!
  4. We studied about Stephen last night… and Saul/Paul.  I’m thankful that I don’t have to fear being stoned for my beliefs.
  5. I finished up the broccoli salad last night.  I’m thankful for yummy healthy food!
  6. 29 pounds lost. I’m thankful for weight loss success!
  7. I slept great last night, I’m thankful for sleep!
  8. Quiet mornings are so peaceful.  I’m thankful for these quiet times.
  9. Finished all but one new load of laundry. I’m thankful for fun kids who make laundry, and for finishing it for a minute!
  10. Matt took the trash out before I woke up this morning.  I’m thankful I don’t have to do it. (I hate trash!)
  11. We’ve been watching 7th Heaven each night.  I’m thankful for shows that are wholesome enough to watch with family… and there are years of reruns!
  12. Blogging! I was telling Amanda how cool it is to have friends all over the place (she suggested I get some sun shine and fresh air)… but I heart you all.
  13. Shopping!  I’m going to the mall today.  I’m thankful that I can go shop for fun stuff! (mylistincludes: get pedi, check sale at b&b … aromatherapy stuff is on sale and I love it for Izzy, Kirklands… need lamp shade and small rug for front room, Victoria’s secret annual sale, spend Macy’s gift cards, look for a few birthday presents)

Visit Iris for more thankful thursdays, or to link up to yours!

annie3.jpg

Hello Annie,
That’s a beautiful list! (I cannot read black on black, I am afraid, so sorry if I mispell)!
Thank you for your good wishes. Love and kisses to all.

Irene’s last blog post..Thankful Thursday-Our home

Irene wrote on June 19, 2008 - 10:25 am

Such a great list. I should do this today! Need to look for 13 reasons to be thankful–that would certainly lift my spirits ; )

yvonne’s last blog post..Let’s Get Random

yvonne wrote on June 19, 2008 - 12:03 pm

May God bless your thankful heart.

Laurie Ann wrote on June 19, 2008 - 2:06 pm

What a wonderful list of blessings!

How’s Miss Izzy Bear doing? I pray for her every day.

Hugs!
Kat

(ps…I agree with Irene…your blog is so pretty, but trying to type comments is hard since the letters are typing in black and the backround is black. FYI)

Kat’s last blog post..AIN’T IT THE TRUTH?

Kat wrote on June 19, 2008 - 3:06 pm

Another cool new design!! I hope you have an excellent anniversary. We studied Stephen this past Sunday, too.

I’ve been using Bloglines to keep up better with my blog reading. I haven’t read any blogs in a week or so, and most everybody only had 2,4,6 new posts. Girl, you had 30!!! You’re gonna have to slow down!!

Shawna’s last blog post..Miss Independent

Shawna wrote on June 19, 2008 - 3:24 pm

Wonderful reasons to be thankful. Happy Anniversary!

Gina’s last blog post..Thankful Thursday

Gina wrote on June 19, 2008 - 6:17 pm

Awesome list, happy anniversary.

Denise’s last blog post..A Verse A Day In June

Denise wrote on June 19, 2008 - 7:44 pm

19 years! Congrats! We are heading into our 14th yr together. Divorced for 1.5 yrs then remarried (to the same man.lol)I am encouraged by others who have made it longer and it helps me to look forward to many more years with my God Loving Man. Thanks for sharing your heart with us this week. Be blessed.
BTW- Don’t know what the before shot is but the make-over on you newer post looks great. Be blessed,
Stacy

Stacy wrote on June 21, 2008 - 8:55 am

29 POUNDS?! I’m so amazed and proud of you, girl! 🙂

7th Heaven is awesome! 🙂

Nancy Face’s last blog post..The Prowler

Nancy Face wrote on June 23, 2008 - 10:00 am

congrats on the weight loss – you’re doing great!

Michelle’s last blog post..Grains of Gratitude

Michelle wrote on June 23, 2008 - 11:17 am