19 years ago…

I married Matt P.

There have been fun times, happy times, sad times, hard times, easy times, more hard times, harder times, good times, a lot of laughs, some yelling, more laughs, lots of talking, a lot of loving, many tears, four children, four moves, two churches, ten vehicles, tons of pets, several deaths, one near drowning, three baptisms… thankfully God was there with us through it all.

w-cake.jpg

Tags:

21 Responses to “19 years ago…”

1. Gail says:

Happy Anniversary! Hope y’all have a great day!

Gail’s last blog post..“Lullaby, and good night…”

2. Happy Anniversary Annie and Matt!! 🙂

Dawn’s Daily Life’s last blog post..Our Other Cat

3. Judi says:

So sweet! Happy Anniversary. By the way, do you know that this print is black on black background? I can not see what I am typing so I hope there are no embarrassing typo’s! Love ya!

Judi’s last blog post..A Nice Laid Back Weekend – For a Change

4. Barbara H. says:

Happy Anniversary!! I love your summation, especially the last phrase.

Barbara H.’s last blog post..Imperfect families

5. Loving Annie says:

Happy 19th anniversary to you and Matt, Annie !!!

Loving Annie’s last blog post..Decadent Almond Bundt Cake

6. Hope says:

COngrats….enjoy your day. Are you doing anything special?

Hope’s last blog post..Yummy Monday

7. Jodi says:

Happy Anniversary Annie and Matt!!

Jodi’s last blog post..Tried and True Tuesday

8. yvonne says:

Hope you and Matt have a wonderful 19th Anniversary Annie. Many, many more great years lie ahead.

yvonne’s last blog post..Happy Father’s Day

9. Sandra says:

Happy Anniversary Annie and Matt and may you have many more great years together.

Sandra’s last blog post..Reconnecting – Part 3

10. Julie Todd says:

Happy Anniversary to you! I hope it was a special day.

I love your new look on your blog… Great job.

Julie

Julie Todd’s last blog post..Honey Baked Delight

11. Kat says:

Happy Happy Anniversary!

Hugs!
    Kat

(Thanks for your sweet comments and prayers)

Kat’s last blog post..WHAT WOULD YOURS SAY?

12. PrayingKaren says:

Happy Anniversary! It is incredible when we marry we have no idea what is ahead, and when you look back at all that has happened it blows you away. What an awesome couple you make!

13. Natalie says:

Happy Anniversary! 🙂

14. Joyful Days says:

Happy Anniversary!! I love to hear about couples who make it through life with God in the lead.

Here’s to many, many more!!

Blessings,

Julie

Joyful Days’s last blog post..A Rant About Zoo Goers

15. Nancy Face says:

HAPPY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Your wedding picture is beautiful! The cake was fabulous, and you were a gorgeous bride! (Still are!)

Nancy Face’s last blog post..Girl Stuff & Guy Stuff

16. Toni says:

Man 19 years! I still remember your wedding!
    Happy Anniversary!!
    Love you guys!

17. Coach Jenny says:

Happy Anniversary!! I hope your day together was wonderful! I just know that one day you’ll add “one miraculous healing” to that list!

Coach Jenny’s last blog post..The David Crowder Band

18. Susanne says:

And a very Happy Anniversary to you too!

LOL. Our posts are a lot alike. And as you, I am so thankful God has walked it with us!

I hope you had a lovely celebration!

19. Julie says:

Happy Anniversary, even though this is a couple of days late. I think I talked to you on the actual day and told you happy anniversary then. What you wrote made me cry. I have known you for 14 of those 19 years and I have seen your marriage grow by leaps and bounds. When I met you I thought you had the perfect marriage and I thought Matt was such a hottie! Over the years I have watched you grow closer through the hard times and you have inspired me in the hard times and the good times. I am blessed to be close to such a wonderful couple. Thank you, God, for this marriage.

20. Jessica says:

a bit late but I hope you had a wonderful anniversary. WOW 19 years and going strong. WONDERFUL!

Jessica’s last blog post..7 Months Old!

21. Michelle says:

happy belated anniversray to you both! and many more years together!

Michelle’s last blog post..Grains of Gratitude