saturday memes

Saturday 9: Happy Father’s Day Eve

1. How long since you have been with your dad? a day or two.

2. How many siblings share your dad? two brothers.
3. Will you see your dad tomorrow? most likely.

4. Do you give him gifts on Father’s Day? yes!

5. Have you ever had a tough time in your relationship with your father? nope. He’s the bestest.

6. What was the last thing that you did with your dad? talked.

7. Growing up, was your dad tough on you? no. he was a cupcake.

8. Are you close to your father? very.

9. How long since you have spoke to him? a few hours.

~~Creative Adventure XIV ~ Fill In The Blanks~

1. On a vacation at a private seaside lodge, I decide to jog along the seashore and up ahead I see what looks like a cave in the rocks. I jog to the cave and pop open a cool can of coke?

2. Once in the cave I wait for my eyes to adjust and along the wall in front of me I see a flashlight, using it I walk slowly and suddenly come to a souvenir shop?

3. With wonder and awe I continue to drink my coke?

4. Upon leaving the cave and replacing the flashlight I think to myself there really are souvenir shops everywhere!

Tags:

10 Responses to “saturday memes”

1. Sreisaat says:

Hi Annie. Got here through Saturday 9 Meme. I enjoyed reading your answers; I wish I live close to my dad (parents)… I hope you have a great day with your dad tomorrow!

Sreisaat’s last blog post..Saturday 9 #002: Happy Father’s Day Eve

2. Jodi says:

I am glad you have a great relationship with your dad!!

A coke and a souvenir shop eh?

Have a great Saturday!

Jodi’s last blog post..Saturday Special

3. yvonne says:

That was fun–it’s wonderful that you are so close to your dad. I hope you enjoy the day with him.

yvonne’s last blog post..Another Graduation

4. Very fun to read! I love that picture of the man on the motorcycle:)

chupieandjsmama’s last blog post..Country Bob’s BBQ Sauce – product review

5. Barbara H. says:

I love that picture! Your dad sounds great.

Barbara H.’s last blog post..Saturday 9: Father’s Day Eve

6. Bud Weiser says:

Great Saturday 9. It sounds that you have a great relationship with your dad. And more importantly, it is clear that you appreciate it so much!

Bud Weiser’s last blog post..A Kiss to Build a Dream On

7. storyteller says:

How wonderful to have such a wonderful relationship with your dad! I hope you all enjoy his special day together tomorrow. Even though my dad’s no longer living, I did a modified version of Saturday 9 today at Small Reflections. Hope you have time to drop by ;–)
    Hugs and blessings,

storyteller’s last blog post..Saturday Stuph – Dad and Sharing Smiles

8. Visiting from Saturday 9. Your dad sounds great! Wish I were closer to my dad.

Trish @ Another Piece of the Puzzle’s last blog post..So you want to talk to a real person?

9. oh amanda says:

Your story was my favorite thing I’ve read all day!!

And I love that your dad is the bestest cupcake! 🙂

oh amanda’s last blog post..I’m Just Going With It