post Category: Uncategorized — mylifeasannie @ 4:29 pm — post Comments (6)

The wii fit is a huge hit around here!  The kids are taking turns on it pretty much constantly which is a good thing considering it is actual exercise.  I haven’t had time to “play” it today, I did do the balance exercises yesterday though.  I didn’t do as bad as I expected…  They are all working to beat the previous first place winner.  I don’t have a chance with this group but it’s okay…

I’ve been b u s y today!  I cleaned out my car, washed the floor mats and carpet, swept it, washed it… worked on vacuuming the pool and then had to go buy a replacement vacuum brush because somehow ours broke.  Now my arms are super sunburned from being out so long.

I’m watching Emelia right now, she’s doing boxing on the wii fit and it’s pretty funny!    I’ve given them all chore lists for the Summer, they were not thrilled about it… but are doing their jobs pretty well.   I added brush teeth, make bed, and gather any laundry from your rooms to their list.

Well, I’m off to fold a load of clothes and put away another load…  and then start dinner… and then church…

I did chore charts/lists for summer too, they worked pretty good for my 4! I might need one for me now. 🙂
I’ve been working on bible school stuff all day and I’m tired too. Got a bit more to do tomorrow and then need to hit my house pretty good.

Gail’s last blog post..?Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue?

Gail wrote on May 28, 2008 - 8:07 pm

Sounds like a fun way to get the family fit. I want one.

Hugs!
Kat

Kat’s last blog post..SO WORTH IT!

Kat wrote on May 28, 2008 - 10:37 pm

Zach was interested in the Wii Fit, but when I suggested that he buy it with his birthday money, he quickly LOST interest, haha! He just wanted his parents to pay for it! 🙂

Nancy Face’s last blog post..Fox Ox Box Locks Knox Pox SOX!

Nancy Face wrote on May 29, 2008 - 10:31 am

Chore lists are great–beats hearing “I’m bored”, doesn’t it.

You are always so busy.

yvonne’s last blog post..A Great Day for Kyle

yvonne wrote on May 29, 2008 - 1:27 pm

My inlaws played the Wii for hours on Monday. I do like you can actually get a bit of exercise from playing.

Shawna’s last blog post..Shockingly…Heartwarming

Shawna wrote on May 29, 2008 - 2:27 pm

I’m glad that you’ve been enjoying the Wii – we’ve been thinking about getting one too…even my mom has one!

Michelle’s last blog post..Because It’s Not All Bad