post Category: friends — mylifeasannie @ 11:40 am — post Comments (5)

It’s not only Amanda’s (OhAmanda) birthday, she is also finding out what kind of baby she has cooking in her tummy… pink or blue? She has a fun contest going on over at her blog so head over and guess what it is.

I took Izzy to Bear this morning and now we have to hurry and get her fed and ready for school!

I got to visit with Julie for a little bit this morning and hope to see her when she visits OK for Memorial Day…

Miki got home from Mexico late late last night after flight delays! I’m glad she’s back!

I have a hair appointment at 5:30 p.m. today, nothing drastic… just the usual. I heart Jill!

Ok, that’s all for now.

One more thing…  guess what I just ordered from Amazon?

I hope it’s as good as all you guys have been saying!

Just checking in to see what has been going on! I need to get my hair done desparately! Love ya!

Judi’s last blog post..What Was I Thinking???

Judi wrote on May 15, 2008 - 2:14 pm

I am making a hair appt for tomorrow, hope it goes well.
Let me know how the book is.
Hope you are having a great Thursday!

Jodi’s last blog post..A change..

Jodi wrote on May 15, 2008 - 4:34 pm

Let us know how you like the book – I’ve heard a lot of buzz about it lately, too.

Jill’s last blog post..The Other Shoe

Jill wrote on May 16, 2008 - 2:08 pm

OH…MY…GOODNESS! I can’t believe you will be joining all of us crazy Twilight readers! When Lauren talked me into reading it, I didn’t believe I’d really be interested, but I loved it from the very first chapter! I now own all three books (so does Lauren, haha!) and we can’t wait for the fourth book to come out! ENJOY! 🙂

Nancy Face’s last blog post..Pictures!

Nancy Face wrote on May 17, 2008 - 7:57 am

UH. I totally read this the day you posted it and didn’t even comment. I’m a slacker.

*sigh*

Thanks for the linky love.

How’s the book? I”ve been wondering about it. Too dark?

oh amanda’s last blog post..Furniture Yumminess

oh amanda wrote on May 21, 2008 - 7:03 pm